Early 2021 Mock Draft

Shylo3716

4 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Jags have had worse rosters then this and still not pick 1. 

Minshew has the it factor of refusing to lose.

If there was a year the jags were gonna be pick 1 it was last year after foles got hurt week 1

I'd be more inclined to agree with you on Minshews drive if it weren't for COVID. It's going to be an inconvenience for all teams and the teams worst off are the ones not built to make a run. I do believe Minshew has a long future ahead of him in the NFL, But I think it'll shift over to a different team, Like the Pittsburgh Steelers

5 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

I'd be more inclined to agree with you on Minshews drive if it weren't for COVID. It's going to be an inconvenience for all teams and the teams worst off are the ones not built to make a run. I do believe Minshew has a long future ahead of him in the NFL, But I think it'll shift over to a different team, Like the Pittsburgh Steelers

Even with covid i still see the jags not getting pick 1.  We have never had pick 1 in history outside the expansion draft.  The only way pick 1 happens is if something happens to minshew cuz dobbs or glennon aren't good replacements. 

Minshew has the best record as a starter in his rookie class(.500).

Im not expecting us to be great but im expecting us to be good enough to not be top 2

• 3 weeks later...

First I will say, while I'm not falling into the SB contender hype, if we end up picking 9th it will be a complete disaster of a season and far lower than what our expectations should be. Second, I don't see many scenarios where we pick a WR first. That would be a crazy luxury pick to take a #3 WR at 9. Make no mistake, Chris Godwin will be resigned. Sure, we are probably finally in a place where we are able to take BPA regardless of position, but we could certainly upgrade at spots. QB (to groom behind Brady), OT, RB, S, EDGE, and DT come to mind immediately. I'm just not sure at this point that WR is the wisest use of a R1 pick. Maybe late day 2 early day 3 for depth.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:42 PM, bucsfan333 said:

If we trade Mike Evans, I'll ******* riot.

That's the only scenario in which I see us taking a WR in the first round.

Agree. He's still only 26 and probably hasn't even reached his zenith yet. If anything I would have traded Godwin following this year while the iron was hot. Not that I dislike Godwin, I just think he's overvalued at this point while Evans, if anything, is undervalued.

On 7/27/2020 at 5:52 AM, FalconFan13 said:

For the Falcons we just drafted our C of the future in Hennesey this year who im a massive fan of as he was my #1 center in this years draft i had him as a late 1st early 2nd round player and we got him in the 3rd round.   I would personally take either Harris at RB if Gurley doesn't do well and resign or maybe Lecounte at Safety.

Hennessy can play LG as well. If Mack retires, the Falcons could do a lot worse than Humphrey at either C or LG. The line would be amazing.

Packers don't always draft for need in the first (but often times do with their second selection), 

But with the current GM, they have always gone after the most important positions with their top pick, ie CB, Edge rusher and QB.

Packers SERIOUSLY need to upgrade their CBs, so if a good choice falls to them, that's where I'm guessing they're going.

But also OT, DT and maybe ILB.