Week 4 GDT - Bills @ Falcons

The BILLievers

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Winnable game next week in Cincy..

I wouldn't of argued til I was blue in the face if someone said we'd be 3-1 to start this season based on schedule.

4-1 is a legit possibility after next week 

I think Cincy will be a very tough one. They look a completely different teams the last two weeks and the game will certainly be a battle. 

What a complete different team this is compared to our expectations.

This is a fun team to watch, especially on defense. And to think we have 6 picks to spend on solid players next draft! Wow! We could end up being a dangerous team here sooner than later.

Feels nice to think positive for once in awhile.

Can’t stress enough the impact Sean McDermott has had on this team in such a short time. We have a top 3 defense and don’t turn the ball over. We’re “rebuilding” but still have our most competitive team in years imo. On offense we do what we have to win and on defense we’ve been holding everyone to under 20 points. 

The 4 quarterbacks we’ve faced so far:

McCown - 187 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs, 56.3 Rating

Newton - 228 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs, 83.9 Rating

Siemian - 259 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs, 59.2 Rating

Ryan - 242 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs, 61.8 Rating

Well done guys. 

Really like your TE Clay. He has got some nice wheels and he can move. Shady was great tonight and your Oline was getting some real nice push on us. Your QB played great and had some really nice pass plays. I think you need another weapon in the pass game just to spread the field a bit more, but otherwise you are looking ok. Lastly, I don't want to take anything away from your win, but perhaps just temper your expectations a little, as my team really is not that in sync at the moment. Best of luck for the rest of the season.  

8 hours ago, freeman+coleman said:

Well done guys. 

Really like your TE Clay. He has got some nice wheels and he can move. Shady was great tonight and your Oline was getting some real nice push on us. Your QB played great and had some really nice pass plays. I think you need another weapon in the pass game just to spread the field a bit more, but otherwise you are looking ok. Lastly, I don't want to take anything away from your win, but perhaps just temper your expectations a little, as my team really is not that in sync at the moment. Best of luck for the rest of the season.  

Oh I don't anyone really has too big of expectations this season. We're just excited because we were supposed to be a train wreck and we've looked very good the first four weeks of the season. I don't think people really expect it to last, we all remember starting the season 5-1 and ending it 7-9 in 2008. Thanks for the compliments though, hope Jones is okay and that you guys crush the Pats whenever you play them. 

Huge win but it has come at a cost as Humber broke his hand and Mathews needs surgery on his thumb.

Not sure if Lacey and Milano will see time at WLB or if they'll bring back Jelani Jenkins?

Bills need to trade for a WR...not sure who but I would give up a 2nd for a few guys in the league right now without hesitation.My dream would be Demaryius Thomas who has clearly fallen behind Sanders in Denver and they would still have Bennie Fowler who is younger and playing well.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Huge win but it has come at a cost as Humber broke his hand and Mathews needs surgery on his thumb.

Not sure if Lacey and Milano will see time at WLB or if they'll bring back Jelani Jenkins?

Bills need to trade for a WR...not sure who but I would give up a 2nd for a few guys in the league right now without hesitation.My dream would be Demaryius Thomas who has clearly fallen behind Sanders in Denver and they would still have Bennie Fowler who is younger and playing well.

We ain’t making a mid season trade for anyone of significance 

Archived