The Woody Johnson Is Probably Out Of Here Thread

Bianconero

9 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If what Woody is accused of is true then he's going to be forced to sell. But right now it doesn't seem to have legs outside of accusations. 

I wonder if he just relinquishes all ownership and control and turns everything over the Christopher Johnson permanently. Players, coaches and other other owners seem to like him more than Woody anyway. I know he's still a Johnson but he's also still his own person. 

Edited by mattmanz91

13 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

I wonder if he just relinquishes all ownership and control and turns everything over the Christopher Johnson permanently. Players, coaches and other other owners seem to like him more than Woody anyway. I know he's still a Johnson but he's also still his own person. 

Wouldn't work, they wouldn't want Woody associated with the Jets in almost any capacity.

Need more information and evidence.  But this really seems out of character for Woody.  Not saying he is a great owner as he has not been but he is a good man from everything I have read and seen about him over the years.   I personally will be giving him the benefit of the doubt.  

Edited by JetsFan15

I guess unlike the law, a person is guilty until proven innocent in your estimation. Anonymous sources, means unnamed, unverified, speculative at best. 

Damn, in this land you're  innocent until proven guilty

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, GangGreen420 said:

He’s not going anywhere. If anything his brother would probably take over and he’s equally as bad.

I don't pretend to know the inner workings of the Johnson family and management  of the Jets.  On the surface, it looks as if CJ  has made bettter decisions. But who knows whether or not those are independently made by him or done with Woody's consent or even directive.  We will never know.    I like the Douglas hire.  It's a start

Edited by dcat