2020 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

5 hours ago, mse326 said:

Isn't that what expanded rosters was for? That is just stupid.

And even if so, the expanded roster is only for two weeks lol, it's the dumbest thing, they've been handling this entire thing seat of their pants because they rejected every single PA offer it's embarrassing.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

And even if so, the expanded roster is only for two weeks lol, it's the dumbest thing, they've been handling this entire thing seat of their pants because they rejected every single PA offer it's embarrassing.

What offers? I don't remember the PA providing anything for player safety.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:08 AM, MikeT14 said:

I'll never forget the arguments I had with my O's friends on Strasburg vs. Bundy.

LOL.  I never thought that Eduardo Rodriguez would be the best of the trio we had at the time, but Bundy has been snakebit by injuries and Gausman never put it together.  I think his lack of a consistent third pitch should have made him a reliever by now, and I'm surprised no one is tryingit yet. 

On 7/31/2020 at 9:57 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I still maintain senior in HS Bundy could get swings and misses in the majors if you have a time machine.

At least he's out of the bandbox this year and has a more than competent pitching coach.  Something he didn't really have the past couple seasons.