2020 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

8 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Welp, Joe Kelly has opened the floodgates by throwing a 96 MPH, 3-0 Fastball behind Bregman's head. I hate Bregman too, but wasn't Kelly on the team that cheated with Apple watches the year the Astros won?

Key-Peele-Teacher-Thanks-The-Class-For-U

12 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Welp, Joe Kelly has opened the floodgates by throwing a 96 MPH, 3-0 Fastball behind Bregman's head. I hate Bregman too, but wasn't Kelly on the team that cheated with Apple watches the year the Astros won?

guy is an actual pos. ill never understand why guys in the softest sport thinks its ok to throw at people. Kelly should be suspended for at least a few weeks.

and slightly off topic, but the guy is built like a stick figure, i really wish correa would have charged the mound.

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

guy is an actual pos. ill never understand why guys in the softest sport thinks its ok to throw at people. Kelly should be suspended for at least a few weeks.

and slightly off topic, but the guy is built like a stick figure, i really wish correa would have charged the mound.

Correa is a skinny guy himself who can’t even withstand his wife’s “massages.” Not the best example.

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Correa is a skinny guy himself who can’t even withstand his wife’s “massages.” Not the best example.

kelly is listed 6'1, 174(!) and looks that light. Correa isnt jacked but hes significantly thicker than Kelly... who again is twig like. and hes a few inches taller as well. Wouldnt shock me in the least if Correa has 35-40+ lbs on him.