2020 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Blink twice if they're mistreating you Brodie.

Mistreated by who? He just threw his owner, that is employer, under the bus. Basically just replace Rob with Jeff and he is saying his boss at a leadership level just doesn't get it. What "mistreatment" could MLB inflict on him that he would do that to his own boss? I mean I would write it off entirely if it wasn't the Mets because Wilpon seems like the only owner that could be so (insert adjectives here) that you'd rather tick off your boss than the commissioner. But even with that organization that seems unlikely

And I know you said it in a somewhat joking way and this me taking stuff too seriously, it more just made me contemplate and a mini rant flew since there is so much else we can't talk about I might is well throw it at Manfred and Wilpon. They are really only good for being punching bags at this point.

It really is a strange thing. 

"How dare our GM blast the commissioner like that. Rob is our friend. He should be blasting us. We are the ones who don't get it. We are the idiots. Will we contest his comments? No. We only contest that our Dear Leader Rob Manfred was responsible."

15 hours ago, mse326 said:

It really is a strange thing. 

"How dare our GM blast the commissioner like that. Rob is our friend. He should be blasting us. We are the ones who don't get it. We are the idiots. Will we contest his comments? No. We only contest that our Dear Leader Rob Manfred was responsible."

The pretty simple explanation is that the thing inadvertently streamed (lolMets) was accurate and the apology is a lie.

• Like 1