The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

42 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So would a change happen before the 2021 draft so people still cant keep more than 3 QBs? Like how does this work? I dont love that eventually you run out of starters. Doesnt happen really with other positions bc so many teams have 2 RBs used or 4 WRs

I think we could consider a specific week of the season change and a have it be prior to the weekly waiver processing and if we do FAAB.   I am not even sure if we do FAAB for waivers

I say that we do something similar to this year where we vote on rule changes after the season but before keeper locks. That way there is no add/drop to add a 4th QB before the draft. If someone really wants to trade resources for a 4th QB and then use 33% of their resources keeping 4 QBs next offseason, that’s their decision. 

That’s assuming a rule change would even pass. 

Edited by winitall

6 minutes ago, winitall said:

I say that we do something similar to this year where we vote on rule changes after the season but before keeper locks. That way there is no add/drop to add a 4th QB before the draft. If someone really wants to trade resources for a 4th QB and then use 33% of their resources keeping 4 QBs next offseason, that’s their decision. 

That’s assuming a rule change would even pass. 

Complete side bar but I thought we were upping keepers next season. 

4 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Complete side bar but I thought we were upping keepers next season. 

I believe our plan is going to be similar to what I mentioned above for the QB max, to discuss/vote on it. I know when it was brought up this year that there were a lot of different viewpoints so maybe after a year we will get a little more consensus. 

3 minutes ago, winitall said:

I believe our plan is going to be similar to what I mentioned above for the QB max, to discuss/vote on it. I know when it was brought up this year that there were a lot of different viewpoints so maybe after a year we will get a little more consensus. 

Okay good deal

14 minutes ago, winitall said:

Great pick @HvacRaider. I really might regret taking Burrow over Jeudy after moving up. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Kind of surprised Jeudy fell to 9

I was happy with either of Jeudy, Reagor or Burrow.  Moving back worked out well.   Now to see how these careers turn out

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I like it, I think getting Burrow was nice too but I can see why trading down worked. I do think Reagor is 3rd on my list for those 3 though

Fair, I think Reagor is being a bit slept on in the WR group.   He could see a pretty good target share in PHI

Just now, squire12 said:

Fair, I think Reagor is being a bit slept on in the WR group.   He could see a pretty good target share in PHI

I'm just a huge Jeudy fan is all. His team might have too many mouths to feed. Reagor should get his but the TEs will take a huge chunk too plus Miles Sanders will get alot of work everywhere. Should be interesting at least. Despite how I had him ranked, he was the obvious choice at 10, didnt mean any disrespect by it