The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm just a huge Jeudy fan is all. His team might have too many mouths to feed. Reagor should get his but the TEs will take a huge chunk too plus Miles Sanders will get alot of work everywhere. Should be interesting at least. Despite how I had him ranked, he was the obvious choice at 10, didnt mean any disrespect by it

None taken.   I was torn on moving back vs  taking Burrow.  

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I kept 3 QBs so I like seeing the QBs get taken lol. Its weird, I had to leave a note on my BB "DONT TAKE A QB" lol

On the other hand, Sam Darnold was the only QB I kept so I had a note that said “Burrow or Bust” haha. 

Edited by winitall
  • Like 1

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm pretty sure the # of picks traded needs to be the same but was sure if I could trade the pick straight up for someone's 10th keeper or something like that

The other 2 leagues I’m in does it as long as it’s equal number so 1 pick for 1 player or 2 picks for pick and player. 

17 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm pretty sure the # of picks traded needs to be the same but was sure if I could trade the pick straight up for someone's 10th keeper or something like that

@squire12 and myself discussed this. We are fine with it as long as total players and picks match up. As long as you both leave the draft with 20 players, you are good.