The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Nice pick @jcrell623

Moss is definitely and interesting prospect. I strongly considered him as he was my #1 rb available and they seem to be a rare commodity. Singletary isn’t going away but he is a smaller guy

Thanks. I debated him over ruggs in r1 after the top rbs were taken. Like most rosters I needed rbs much more than additional receivers.  

I think moss has every-down back abilities, but as you said singletary had a solid rookie season and there is absolutely no reason to think he won’t have a substantial role. It’s going to be interesting to see how they use them, but fortunately now I have both. 

5 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

Thanks. I debated him over ruggs in r1 after the top rbs were taken. Like most rosters I needed rbs much more than additional receivers.  

I think moss has every-down back abilities, but as you said singletary had a solid rookie season and there is absolutely no reason to think he won’t have a substantial role. It’s going to be interesting to see how they use them, but fortunately now I have both. 

I think the addition of another WR spot and in a PPR league no less made me go Higgins but damn Moss was close

34 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Might be a little early for Laviska but I pulled the trigger anyways. I thought about 4-5 different players. He was 1 of 2 I knew wouldn't fall to the 4th

Things are starting to get interesting. With the SuperFlex position it makes the drafts alot of fun

Dammit man!  Last night my intention was to draft Laviska this morning.  Woke up and forgot my own plan!  I think if used correctly and he can stay healthy he can be very productive.  Nice pick.