The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

Yea i didn't leave because of the position maximums guys. It's mostly some personal issues. I should have left before we started drafting. I have left a lot of my free leagues, I just dont have the time to commit to all my paid leagues and a bunch of free leagues. Again, im really sorry 😞 

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @Hagar, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12

Hagar has joined the league. It has come to our attention that the owner that dropped out did not keep the correct number of players, keeping only 10 rather than 12. If he had continued within the league, we would have simply given him two extra picks to end Round 8 to fill his roster since we didn't catch it before the draft. However, to avoid harming Hagar of having the correct number of keepers, he was given the ability to keep two of the players that were dropped from that roster, which luckily none of them had been drafted. As a result, Tevin Coleman and John Brown have been added to Hagar's roster and have been removed from the draft pool.  Apologies to anyone that was planning on drafting them, hopefully this set of circumstances will never happen again. Hopefully you also all agree that this is fair. Also, Hagar is on the clock with pick 3.6 so that he has the option on whether to retake Josh Kelly or to take someone else. After that, JCrell will be on the clock and the draft will be able to fully resume. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, winitall said:

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @Hagar, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12

Hagar has joined the league. It has come to our attention that the owner that dropped out did not keep the correct number of players, keeping only 10 rather than 12. If he had continued within the league, we would have simply given him two extra picks to end Round 8 to fill his roster since we didn't catch it before the draft. However, to avoid harming Hagar of having the correct number of keepers, he was given the ability to keep two of the players that were dropped from that roster, which luckily none of them had been drafted. As a result, Tevin Coleman and John Brown have been added to Hagar's roster and have been removed from the draft pool.  Apologies to anyone that was planning on drafting them, hopefully this set of circumstances will never happen again. Hopefully you also all agree that this is fair. Also, Hagar is on the clock with pick 3.6 so that he has the option on whether to retake Josh Kelly or to take someone else. After that, JCrell will be on the clock and the draft will be able to fully resume. 

Agreed on all parts.  

In order to get Hagar logged into ESPN, I had to "end" the draft.   So .....if it is possible, after you make your draft pick, if you can add the player to your roster to ESPN, that would be ideal.   I am not sure if that is possible as I have never had someone leave during the draft and needed to find a replacement, so stopping/ending the draft was a new thing.  
I think players might be locked until Thursday AM, so after that, hopefully each owner will be able to make player adds for the drafted players.  

IF you have any questions, just ask @winitall or myself.   

Thanks and welcome aboard @Hagar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!