The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

8 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

He is by no means a good receiving back but he did catch 70+ balls last year...

We will see if he can keep it up with Gruden in town now. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Preston Williams will continue impressing after recovering from the ACL injury. 

My keepers, unless something changes last minute haha.

QB: Sam Darnold

RB: Christian McCaffrey, Saquon Barkley, Mark Ingram, Ronald Jones II

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Juju Smith-Schuster, Cooper Kupp, Mecole Hardman

TE: George Kittle, Noah Fant, TJ Hockenson

REMINDER for owners

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @persiandud, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12

All 3 measures have passed. As a result of the vote, the draft will now be 8 rounds and obviously you will not have any need to draft a D/ST or K. We are currently proposing a keeper lock date of 8/5 at 11:59 PM with the draft starting officially on 8/8 at 8 AM. However, if pick 1 wants to start early on 8/7, that is fine. Time slots will be 24 hours for rounds 1-4 and 12 hours for rounds 5-8. Please do not take up the entire time as we have a lot of picks to get through.  Feel free to send a big board if you don't think you will be available.

Draft thread to be posted later 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

REMINDER for owners

@Bigbear72, @JaguarCrazy2832, @Lionized, @Oregon Ducks, @nagahide13, @persiandud, @jcrell623, @HvacRaider, @winitall, @squire12

All 3 measures have passed. As a result of the vote, the draft will now be 8 rounds and obviously you will not have any need to draft a D/ST or K. We are currently proposing a keeper lock date of 8/5 at 11:59 PM with the draft starting officially on 8/8 at 8 AM. However, if pick 1 wants to start early on 8/7, that is fine. Time slots will be 24 hours for rounds 1-4 and 12 hours for rounds 5-8. Please do not take up the entire time as we have a lot of picks to get through.  Feel free to send a big board if you don't think you will be available.

Hey, I'm all que'd up unless someone wants to make a last minute offer that I can't refuse for the pick.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

REMINDER for owners

hey @squire12, for some reason I can't open my team on the app as it says there is no draft scheduled for league. Gives me option only to leave the league or email the league manager. can you just put a date in there so we can check our rosters?

26 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

hey @squire12, for some reason I can't open my team on the app as it says there is no draft scheduled for league. Gives me option only to leave the league or email the league manager. can you just put a date in there so we can check our rosters?

Done

• Like 1