Best WR: Davante Adams, Amari Cooper, Mike Evans, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham, Adam Thielan

mdonnelly21

Davante Adams, Amari Cooper, Mike Evans, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham, Adam Thielan   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Best WR

• Davante Adams
    • Amari Cooper
    • Mike Evans
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Keenan Allen
    • Odell Beckham
    • Adam Thielan

30,000!!!

Mike Evans wins this, with Davante Adams in a very close 2nd. I think Keenan Allen joins the discussion very soon once Herbert gets the job.

Odell is the best when he's on. When he's on is the question...

Best, I’d lean towards Keenan Allen. I think what he can do with his route running usurps what Evans brings to the table with his size. Adams is right there with Allen in basically every category, but I’d give it to Allen by a hair. 

OBJ needs to come back healthy. Diggs, Thielen, and Cooper are awesome receivers in their own rights, but these 4 make up the bottom half of this grouping IMO. They’re all very close.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Best, I’d lean towards Keenan Allen. I think what he can do with his route running usurps what Evans brings to the table with his size. Adams is right there with Allen in basically every category, but I’d give it to Allen by a hair. 

OBJ needs to come back healthy. Diggs, Thielen, and Cooper are awesome receivers in their own rights, but these 4 make up the bottom half of this grouping IMO. They’re all very close.

Allen is absurdly underrated. I don't think enough people watch chargers games. I took Adams by a hair, but it's very close.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Touchdowns is the only thing he does. He is not anywhere near top ten in yards during that time despite playing on pass happy offenses with an elite QB. One thousand yard season in six years in near perfect conditions to produce.

Edited by patriotsheatyan

20 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Touchdowns is the only thing he does. He is not anywhere near top ten in yards during that time despite playing on pass happy offenses with an elite QB. One thousand yard season in six years in near perfect conditions to produce.

He missed it by 3 yards twice and hasn't played 16 games in those years. Like criticize the player for not staying on the field, but talent wise let's not act like he's not capable of putting up 1k every year.

The Raiders were ~10th in yards but we couldn't score points. I reckon touchdowns count for a hell of a lot. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

He's averaging 75 yards/game for the last four years.