Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

My font was all black. I was told by blue that I’m a tweener. My ability helps town as I redirect an attack on myself from scum. I dunno how to be any simpler for you. N1 I chose to redirect to touch And n2 I picked malf. Neither died that night so I dunno.

How would your ability help town if you redirect the attack and kill town with it?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

but md4l says i wasnt converted

i believe jasons roleclaim

i dont he would try to convert touch with him

It doesnt add up. There is a huge difference between redirects kills, redirects moves, and redirects scum moves. Jason has played mafia before he isn't a complete newbie 

21 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Yeah. My role is "Complex Role-blocker."

Not sure what's complex about it, though. As far as I know, I just have the ability to role-block a player each night. For flavor, it says that I suck at beating supers, but I can make them fight me, which prevents them from doing anything else. Not sure if that means I suffer any adverse side-effects or not.

I seriously thought I was the lynch. Went AFK for a few hours.

okay, lets break this down

Just now, The Orca said:

It doesnt add up. There is a huge difference between redirects kills, redirects moves, and redirects scum moves. Jason has played mafia before he isn't a complete newbie 

you are getting too caught up in the verbiage

its his 2nd or 3rd game iirc

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And by “1 more”, I’m not sure about just 1. Could be more. What’s interesting is that squire, Malf, and others who wanted the “safe play” in Jason have actively gone against their main win con.

Yeah, some people are definitely thinking too much about Mafia in general and too little about this specific game.

• Like 1