Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you believe 2 different people had their roles/abilities stolen on the same night 

I don't.   I also feel mwil might just be having fun with a the forge claim.   He is neutral and farther from a town lean than scum.   With so many other players lower on the list, I am not sure how I can put 70- 80% of the remaining players as scum leans

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Yup. Was going to point out the same thing. I said it on D1. I survive and Spider-Man is dead = win.

Wait, actually, how did anyone think I was Mafia if I was literally the first person to post the town WinCon?

Actually, i hinted at it, but hid it in invisible white text

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

That seems odd to me.

Unless there are multiple anti-town factions.

Seems doubtful mafia would be able to steal two moves the same night 

It's also possible that there is a villain who can steal abilities. The would be in line with, say, Mysterio.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

This seems like a good catch.

sure does, if you ignore my posts like squire did

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. if naz was actually framed, then the headline today is true (i know im a villain). that means we might be able to trust it going forward unless the target was framed.

2. if scum completely controls the headline, then it could be true or false any given day.

i would advise to not trust it unless someone specifically claims they control the headlines