Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

I would like someone to recall the Mortal Kombat game. Matts gave the scum team a lot of power to alter things in the write up and I believe it was Blue who made many comments post game about that being too much power? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Just now, Counselor said:

I would like someone to recall the Mortal Kombat game. Matts gave the scum team a lot of power to alter things in the write up and I believe it was Blue who made many comments post game about that being too much power? Or am I remembering it wrong?

I mean, Spider-Man works for the Bugle.

As for the tag earlier, check it again. Real quick. 

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

I mean, Spider-Man works for the Bugle.

As for the tag earlier, check it again. Real quick. 

That’s not what I’m asking. I’m asking someone who remembers the game and Blues thoughts on how altering write ups were stated by him.

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

And I actually liked the quartet of Malf, Josh, Hobo and Bantle. Ah, well. Can't argue with implication unless sufficient proof of innocence is found. I'm focusing on mitigation tonight.

You like the quartet of yourself?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

That’s not what I’m asking. I’m asking someone who remembers the game and Blues thoughts on how altering write ups were stated by him.

Blue was able to alter the writeups as town in MK, and so was pwny in Malf’s Death Note game. That’s how Blue caught Pickle.