Hard Knocks Los Angeles

RamRod

I noticed in the walk throughs where they weren't throwing any passes, Natrez Patrick was lined up on the outside with what looked like the first team defense( saw AD).

Very excited for his future and think he can be a solid rotational player for us. Been pounding the table on him for a while. 

Solid first episode. It was interesting to see how both teams constructed their mini camps to deal with covid. Also funny to see all the Zoom meetings. 

Hopefully Jared has learned what direction the sun rises and sets.

It was so bizarre watching walk through a where the qbs don’t throw or handoff the ball. Crazy times were in.

I enjoyed the first episode. I wasn't sure how they would handle showing both teams. Would have been great to see them scrimmage but im guessing that won't happen this time. It felt like there wasn't much football involved in the first episode, which makes sense considering everything going on in todays world, and the fact that they can only do walkthroughs right now. Still enjoyed it so im guessing once practices/scrimmages actually start, it'll be great. 

I enjoyed to a first episode for what it was but as someone else said, there wasn’t a whole lot of football. I understand that the first episode was more of a “this is how we have to do things” episode to outline the setting. But I’m hoping that there’s a little more to the remaining episodes. 

22 hours ago, JonStark said:

As much as I want to see more of Goff and the WR, I'm kind of glad the crew is leaving them be. 

Well last night gave Goff a little more shine; not so much on any individual WR. He looks matured, a little bigger, and in more control. They highlighted his repoire with McVay in 11 v. 11's. He's in for a career year IMO.

Ramsey looking at houses in LA and saying the day he got traded to the Rams was the best day of his life was very nice to hear.

The defense looks like they started Day 1 all on the same page and trying to help each other out. The D-line is being coached up by Aaron Donald who looks like more of a monster than ever physically. The D-Backs will be the highlight of this defense. OLB will perform well too IMO with what I'm reading about Ebukam, Floyd, Lewis, and Oko.

ILB still scares the hell out of me. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, Car_Ramrod said:

It was so bizarre watching walk through a where the qbs don’t throw or handoff the ball. Crazy times were in

It sounded like this is what mcvay does, based on the story he told about goff ripping a pass in their first walk through together a few years before