Training Camp News

dll2000

4 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

I wasn't sure how to tell you this, but he's already moved on. This is Burnham Harbor, right next to Soldier Field, so guessing he's trying to make the most of his parking pass while it works. 

10_46.jpg

That's a Reebok jersey so I wonder who's on the back. Todd Collins? Please god no

• Like 2

On 8/28/2020 at 8:20 AM, WindyCity said:

I would like a do over.

We continue to under invest in the OL and offense and expect them to be better. It is moronic.

Our 2 OLBs make 10 million more a season than all 5 of our OLmen combined.

Our front 5 makes double our OL.

Of course you would.   And if the OL was as good as Dallas but our pass rush sucked you'd blame Pace for that too.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  There's a reason why out OLB/DE make more than our OL isn't there?  Could you have signed them for less?

Why is it with you football background you never got into sport management so you could actually do something you could be held accountable for instead of simply sitting in judgement on every one else?

Bears bring back two former roster players for another look and two others.

RB Napoleon Maxwell and ILB Devante Bond are back in town this weekend for a tire kicking session.

Also brought in are ILBs Gabe Sewell an UDFA and former LA Ram and NYG LB Alec Ogletree an 8 year NFL vet.

Isn't the point of a message board to voice your opinions? Now we're dropping "let's see you do better" and "if you're so smart, why aren't you in a front office" on others? 

The pass rush was really good without Quinn. Theoretically, Pace could have used some of Quinn's money for the OL. Theoretically, he could stop using 2 picks/draft on CB. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, one will or won't work out, but it isn't like "if the OL is good, the pass rush will suck & vice versa" are the only 2 options here.

Edited by beardown3231

1 hour ago, soulman said:

Of course you would.   And if the OL was as good as Dallas but our pass rush sucked you'd blame Pace for that too.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  There's a reason why out OLB/DE make more than our OL isn't there?  Could you have signed them for less?

Why is it with you football background you never got into sport management so you could actually do something you could be held accountable for instead of simply sitting in judgement on every one else?

Why didn’t you become a daycare worker so you could coddle small children like you do the GM of the Bears.

Edited by WindyCity

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Isn't the point of a message board to voice your opinions? Now we're dropping "let's see you do better" and "if you're so smart, why aren't you in a front office" on others? 

The pass rush was really good without Quinn. Theoretically, Pace could have used some of Quinn's money for the OL. Theoretically, he could stop using 2 picks/draft on CB. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, one will or won't work out, but it isn't like "if the OL is good, the pass rush will suck & vice versa" are the only 2 options here.

Thank you.

He resorts to “you think you could do better” because he has little actual football to discuss.

How the point that we are over invested in the front 7 and under invested in the OL is going over his head is beyond me.

The OL was bad. The DL was good. We spent 14 times the money on the DL that we did to fix the OL.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

It isn’t damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

The pass rush was fine without adding Robert Quinn.

The OL was bad.

Common sense says you should fix the major problems before you add to a strength. 

Maybe they finally waved the white flag on having any f***ing clue on how to evaluate offense so they figure they'll murder opponents and continue to try to win with 17 points

Lots of negative reporting out there re: the offense and more importantly the QB "competition"

Looks like we're doomed. Might as well cancel the season now.

I'm actually kind of glad the media access ends after today. Now we won't have to hear any more of this QB competition nonsense and people overreacting to these useless reports.

Still expect Mitch to be the starter week 1.

Edited by topwop1
  • Like 1