Free agent thread

49erurtaza

8 hours ago, KellChippy said:

I’d take Miller over Henry regardless of format. That is more me being high on Miller than cold on Henry.  Unless you need the potential huge week from Desean I might drop him, but at the same time I feel Desean should be owned.

Personally, I would drop Henry for Miller. It would be easier if it’s half or full ppr.

I'm guessing you mean Harry and not Henry Ruggs?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KellChippy said:

I’d take Miller over Henry regardless of format. That is more me being high on Miller than cold on Henry.  Unless you need the potential huge week from Desean I might drop him, but at the same time I feel Desean should be owned.

Personally, I would drop Henry for Miller. It would be easier if it’s half or full ppr.

Yep it is PPR. Although after I post the question, Sanu got dropped so that should help Harry right?

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yep it is PPR. Although after I post the question, Sanu got dropped so that should help Harry right?

I think that helps his floor a good bit.  I think I showed my hand by calling him Henry that I do not think highly of anyone in that offense Fantasy wise.  There is a scenario where Harry sees 5-10 targets a game, but it is a risk to expect week to week consistent volume in this offense. I believe both Mitch and Nick will pepper Miller with targets.

Edited by KellChippy
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

I think that helps his floor a good bit.  I think I showed my hand by calling him Henry that I do not think highly of anyone in that offense Fantasy wise.  There is a scenario where Harry sees 5-10 targets a game, but it is a risk to expect week to week consistent volume in this offense. I believe both Mitch and Nick will pepper Miller with targets.

Along with Miller, Parrish Campbell is also a FA and I would love to have him too but my BN is a bit set outside of one player:

Melvin Gordon

Zach Moss

Chase Edmonds - Handcuffed since I have Drake

Mattison- Could drop him but waiting to see what happens with Cook

DJax

N'keal Harry

Plus I'll need to drop someone for a def before week 1. I'm thinking probably Mattison even tho he's one of the better handcuffs to keep.

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Along with Miller, Parrish Campbell is also a FA and I would love to have him too but my BN is a bit set outside of one player:

Melvin Gordon

Zach Moss

Chase Edmonds - Handcuffed since I have Drake

Mattison- Could drop him but waiting to see what happens with Cook

DJax

N'keal Harry

Plus I'll need to drop someone for a def before week 1. I'm thinking probably Mattison even tho he's one of the better handcuffs to keep.

I’m looking at Campbell too in my league but I’m having a tough time dropping anyone for him, and I still need to add a kicker.  I would rank him below the three wrs you mentioned.  

With that bench I would probably take Harry over Desean.  Who knows how many games Desean will play, and you need to fill the bye weeks.

I would hesitantly drop Mattison for a defense, but I would not feel good about it at all.  It’s tough to have two bench spots locked up by handcuffs.

17 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

I’m looking at Campbell too in my league but I’m having a tough time dropping anyone for him, and I still need to add a kicker.  I would rank him below the three wrs you mentioned.  

With that bench I would probably take Harry over Desean.  Who knows how many games Desean will play, and you need to fill the bye weeks.

I would hesitantly drop Mattison for a defense, but I would not feel good about it at all.  It’s tough to have two bench spots locked up by handcuffs.

Yeah I am waiting to see what happens to Cook. I guess there's still some chance he holds out?