Free agent thread

49erurtaza

Who would you drop for a QB stream?? (Full ppr)

QB: Burrow

RB: Barkley, Carson, Monty, Akers, Rojo, Fournette

WR: Adams, Arob, Moore, Deebo, D Johnson, C Kirk

Te: Hurst, Fant

I’m leaning fant... but he might break out... I might just roll with Joe. I really don’t want to drop him and think he is going to have a great year

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who would you drop for a QB stream?? (Full ppr)

QB: Burrow

RB: Barkley, Carson, Monty, Akers, Rojo, Fournette

WR: Adams, Arob, Moore, Deebo, D Johnson, C Kirk

Te: Hurst, Fant

I’m leaning fant... but he might break out... I might just roll with Joe. I really don’t want to drop him and think he is going to have a great year

I'd be willing to drop Rojo, Kirk, or Fant for a QB.  I dont love any of them and likely Rojo would be the last to drop of that group but I think he is one that will be dropped in a few weeks by most people.  Depends on who is available but running with only a rookie QB is always risky in fantasy.  Not usually consistent and can kill you some weeks. 

46 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Jalen Reagor surprisingly was at practice today. I own Djax. Would you guys hold on to djax or drop him for Reagor?

I think it would still take Reagor some time and DJax is a solid option when healthy.  Any rookie who hasn't practiced much would scare me right now.  If DJax is your 5th WR, I would potentially do it just to stash but if you think you may need a WR the first few weeks, I would hold onto DJax. 

8 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Starting to look like Golladay will be out. I have Justin Jefferson, LeSean McCoy, and Boston Scott on the bench.

Top FA options. (0.5 ppr)

Aiyuk

Renfrow

P. Campbell

Amendola

Malcolm Brown

I thinking Campbell. Thoughts?

Aiyuk or roll with Justin Jefferson. Debo is out already. People are sleeping on Aiyuk. You should pick him up even if your not gonna start him. That kid is gonna ball out this season