Free agent thread

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Do a waiver for Hynes for Mack, then a waiver for Brown for Mack, then another waiver for Brown for Moss.  Then if you get Hines, it will remove the Brown for Mack and put the Brown for Moss next in line.  So if others don't put in claims, which is unlikely, you would get both. 

That's a good call

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I wouldn't.  Who else do you have at WR/TE/QB you could drop?  I dont trust Brown long term.  I think Henderson gets some love and I think Akers will earn more carries.  And although JC may fight Snell a little, I think its his job if healthy.  

It's a 4 RB max league, so I would have to drop a RB to pick him up. 

I'm worried that Connor is going to lose ground to Snell and if he misses some time he could fall behind. 

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It's a 4 RB max league, so I would have to drop a RB to pick him up. 

I'm worried that Connor is going to lose ground to Snell and if he misses some time he could fall behind. 

I think Snell showed last year that he isn't an elite RB.  He had a good game but I dont expect him to dominate.  And I feel like Brown is more likely to lose snaps to the rest of the committee than Connor. 

How much FAAB would you guys use on Hines in a 0.5 PPR, 2 Flex league?

I'm thinking about dropping 55% of my budget, since 1) FAAB becomes less and less impactful as the season progresses and 2) we all know how much Rivers loves dumping it off to his RBs.

Edited by HTTRDynasty

This is how I have it:

PPR: Hines > Brown > Snell … Kelly

0.5 PPR: Brown > Hines > Snell … Kelly

Non-PPR: Brown > Snell > Hines … Kelly

Hindes goes to #1 because of the targets he'll get from River dump off.
Brown look very strong … but may/will eventually lose touches to Akers
Snell, I'm interested in non-ppr, he looked good yesterday, and Connor could miss more time eventually this season (higher then normal probability of this)

Edited by CriminalMind

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

This is how I have it:

PPR: Hines > Brown > Snell … Kelly

0.5 PPR: Brown > Hines > Snell … Kelly

Non-PPR: Brown > Snell > Hines … Kelly

Hindes goes to #1 because of the targets he'll get from River dump off.
Brown look very strong … but may/will eventually lose touches to Akers
Snell, I'm interested in non-ppr, he looked good yesterday, and Connor could miss more time eventually this season (higher then normal probability of this)

I think Hines is the best add regardless of format. He’s a solid flex play ROS. 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Let’s get down to business, Who’s the best RB waiver pick 

1) Brown 

2) Hines 

3) J Kelly 

4) B Snell 

all could be huge pickups. Rank them and why

1. Hines - Feel like he’s going to be a solid Flex play ROS. Rivers loves throwing to his RBs and with Mack now out, I could see this guy getting 40-45% of the snaps. 

2. Brown - I dont really think Henderson is all that good and it’ll take Akers at least a while to grab the majority of the snaps in that backfield. 

3. Kelley - Need to see more. 

4. Snell - Not interested in dumping a lot of FAAB on a guy who may only help me for a week or so. 

3 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

How much FAAB would you guys use on Hines in a 0.5 PPR, 2 Flex league?

I'm thinking about dropping 55% of my budget, since 1) FAAB becomes less and less impactful as the season progresses and 2) we all know how much Rivers loves dumping it off to his RBs.

55% might be high but it’s all up to the individual owner. For me I think I might Drop around 42% and I still fear I may not get him....and that’s in a standard league. But I also Know my league and there are some aggressive bidders. 

Honestly I might Just say F it and drop 75% of my FAAB on Hines and Goedert. 

• Like 1