Trade Embiid or Simmons? Or stay the course.

resilient part 2

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

agreed.. both teams need to break it up and that is fair return for a breakup.

I like that move for both teams. Philadelphia gets a legit scoring guard that can space the floor for them and Nurkić is a quality starting center. Not sure they’d want him though.

A three team trade that I could see possibly working. 

Boston receives: Jusuf Nurkic, Anfernee Simons

Philadelphia receives: CJ McCollum, Trevor Ariza, Gary Trent Jr,  2020 1st round pick, 2022 1st round pick 

Portland receives: Joel Embiid, Josh Richardson, Marcus Smart 

Boston adds a legitimate starting center and a young sixth man that has flashed nice scoring potential. 

Walker - Brown - Tatum - Hayward - Nurkic 

Philadelphia modernizes their roster by adding a much needed perimeter scoring threat in McCollum, a 3&D forward that can play either the 3/4, and adds a nice young shooter in Trent. Not to mention they get back some draft capital after depleting most of their with trades.  

Simmons - McCollum - Ariza - Harris - Horford 

Portland shakes up their entire rotation as a last effort to win a championship with Damian Lillard in his prime. They get a dominant low post player in Embiid and two high level defenders in Marcus Smart and Josh Richardson. 

Lillard - Smart - Richardson - Collins - Embiid 

50 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I like that move for both teams. Philadelphia gets a legit scoring guard that can space the floor for them and Nurkić is a quality starting center. Not sure they’d want him though.

A three team trade that I could see possibly working. 

Boston receives: Jusuf Nurkic, Anfernee Simons

Philadelphia receives: CJ McCollum, Trevor Ariza, Gary Trent Jr,  2020 1st round pick, 2022 1st round pick 

Portland receives: Joel Embiid, Josh Richardson, Marcus Smart 

Boston adds a legitimate starting center and a young sixth man that has flashed nice scoring potential. 

Walker - Brown - Tatum - Hayward - Nurkic 

Philadelphia modernizes their roster by adding a much needed perimeter scoring threat in McCollum, a 3&D forward that can play either the 3/4, and adds a nice young shooter in Trent. Not to mention they get back some draft capital after depleting most of their with trades.  

Simmons - McCollum - Ariza - Harris - Horford 

Portland shakes up their entire rotation as a last effort to win a championship with Damian Lillard in his prime. They get a dominant low post player in Embiid and two high level defenders in Marcus Smart and Josh Richardson. 

Lillard - Smart - Richardson - Collins - Embiid 

I make up only one Boston fan here.. So my vote only counts once.. respectfully I want to say.......HELL NO.. Smart's defense is way more valuable than most outside fans realize.. Boston's real team identity is our team defense lead by Smart, Tatum and Brown.. Not breaking that up for a pretty good but NOT great center. 

A Simmons like PG can be drafted this draft if that's what Boston wanted.. 

• Like 1

I feel bad for Brown. The 76ers has a legit chance to win the title last year and that Kawhi double bouncer beat them. Then they made some really bad moves this off season replacing Butler with Horford. Brown is a good coach who is always gonna have his record tarnished by the tanking days. 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I feel bad for Brown. The 76ers has a legit chance to win the title last year and that Kawhi double bouncer beat them. Then they made some really bad moves this off season replacing Butler with Horford. Brown is a good coach who is always gonna have his record tarnished by the tanking days. 

If you feel bad for Brown, fine then what do you feel for Hinkie??