Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

So are Bud or Miller Lite beers that people willingly drink? Where I come from they're what you drink only when Michelob or Coors are unavailable.

I lived in Rochester for a few years and I have to say, the media there really supported Marcus Sherels. Every time he made a play, he made the newspaper.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I'm jealous of how the Texans are using Watson.

I wished we spread things out for Mariota.:(

I feel like there is just something slightly off with Mariota. Not sure what it is, if it's with him, the coaching staff and philosophy, etc. I don't watch a lot of Titans games, but I see him have big games here and there, and he looks so close to breaking out into a star, and then there's just this period of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

So are Bud or Miller Lite beers that people willingly drink? Where I come from they're what you drink only when Michelob or Coors are unavailable.

I lived in Rochester for a few years and I have to say, the media there really supported Marcus Sherels. Every time he made a play, he made the newspaper.

I only drink Bud light. I'm not a fan of imports and I don't drink liquor either unless it's an occasion. I still have a slight headache now after having some mixed drinks last night with the wife for our anniversary.

Archived