Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

Carson Palmer is toast IMO. I don't think they can win many games with a giant fork sticking out of his back

Toast is overdoing it.  Past his due date?  Sure.  But he's still someone that can pop off in a shoot-out.  He absolutely has to have a RB that can be a YAC monster on checkdowns though, at this stage of his career, and unfortunately while Andre Ellington can be that, Andre Ellington can't stay healthy.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Toast is overdoing it.  Past his due date?  Sure.  But he's still someone that can pop off in a shoot-out.  He absolutely has to have a RB that can be a YAC monster on checkdowns though, at this stage of his career, and unfortunately while Andre Ellington can be that, Andre Ellington can't stay healthy.

He's 38 with a completion % under 58 after coming off a year of decline last year. Don't see much room for optimism but then again I've never been a fan of Palmer.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yeah, I started Cutler.  I hate you all.

How about this; Week 1 I went up against Hunt. Week 2 was Crabtree. Week 3 OBJ return to form and this week, Oh, Zurlein. I'm 0-3 (soon to be 4) with Antonio Brown, Aajyi, Hyde, Matt Ryan....LOL

Just now, Ragnarok said:

...why?

A number of reasons, mostly stemming from the fact that it's a 14-team league with only 3 bench spots (two of which are currently occupied by Luck and Doug Martin), with a capped number of moves for the season (45; and I've used over 15 thus far).  Plus I had Marshawn and Cooper in this matchup going on right now who I figured were low-ceiling so I opted for the higher-ceiling guy over using another move to pick up Wentz off waivers (which is what I'll doing as soon as waivers open tomorrow).

Archived