Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, Daniel said:

Last question about it: has it become a regular joke in mafia games since then, or is it just a call back to that game?

It's occasionally brought up, especially in games where there's a conversion mechanic in place, or other randomly placed areas for cheap likes, but I can't say that it's a complete meme, ala Matts inadvertently self voting and losing the game for Town in lylo for Marvel Mafia.

I'm probably not voting for anyone today.  It's day 1, which really ought to eventually end in a no lynch unless there are really good threadplay reasons to lynch someone.  And I don't know most of you or how you play, so it'll be hard for me to join any lynch train based on that without super compelling reasons.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Feels like Pickle has been avoiding posting early the last few games, but unlike Swag I am far too lazy to go back and verify my suspicions.

Yeah, I would not consider that inaccurate.  Plus, you’re right, Rick has posted less in the opening frame the last few.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm probably not voting for anyone today.  It's day 1, which really ought to eventually end in a no lynch unless there are really good threadplay reasons to lynch someone.  And I don't know most of you or how you play, so it'll be hard for me to join any lynch train based on that without super compelling reasons.

There’s like four people here who are competent and proactive, dependent upon their level of motivation.