Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I earned it. But loooking at the rest of the town roles, you can't tell me that Gertrude fits in.

I was frankensteins monster lol

no harm done though

i really thought you would vote forge because this was similar to how counselor played in lylo in our scum win when he was town.

I can see counselor getting voted out though

the bcb hit was a bit baffling bc matts investigated him as village

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im sure they were

mwil is elite in the discord chat and i have no doubt blue is the same

Blue started up one night forever creating a step by step plan.... Only to have it blow up when swag got nuked by Naz, which was easily the most frustrating event of this game

@Counselor we felt SO BAD about going after you in LyLo. We really wanted you to be non-Town so we could win with you. It felt like we were kicking a puppy that entire Day phase. Nothing personal man, we just had no other option but to push you as hard as possible. ❤️

@Daniel I have never been saltier in a scumchat in my life. You were right for the wrong reasons on me and it was infuriating. Town had zero chance if you hadn't actively played against your (new) wincon until the worst possible moment. You were Town MVP and weren't even Town.

@Malfatron we're glad Daniel killed you, you were next on our salty blood feud hitlist. If we were going down, you two were going down with us. Screw. You. (pun intended)

@squire12 making sure you lost after the **** you pulled organizing Night actions for N5 was a victory in and of itself. Especially for Mwil.

@SwAg Thanks for diving on the Nazgul grenade, but we really would have preferred if you had let Counselor take the hit instead. I mean we were definitely going to betray you but that's your fault for not helping us at any point.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I was frankensteins monster lol

no harm done though

i really thought you would vote forge because this was similar to how counselor played in lylo in our scum win when he was town.

I can see counselor getting voted out though

the bcb hit was a bit baffling bc matts investigated him as village

I was super frustrated behind the scenes that all the bread crumbs didn't make people want to vote counselor

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If he hadn't claimed Gertrude previously, I 100% would have voted Forge. Dr Frankenstein/Monster fit with village aligned. Gertrude doesn't imo.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

@Counselor we felt SO BAD about going after you in LyLo. We really wanted you to be non-Town so we could win with you. It felt like we were kicking a puppy that entire Day phase. Nothing personal man, we just had no other option but to push you as hard as possible. ❤️

@Daniel I have never been saltier in a scumchat in my life. You were right for the wrong reasons on me and it was infuriating. Town had zero chance if you hadn't actively played against your (new) wincon until the worst possible moment. You were Town MVP and weren't even Town.

@Malfatron we're glad Daniel killed you, you were next on our salty blood feud hitlist. If we were going down, you two were going down with us. Screw. You. (pun intended)

@squire12 making sure you lost after the **** you pulled organizing Night actions for N5 was a victory in and of itself. Especially for Mwil.

@SwAg Thanks for diving on the Nazgul grenade, but we really would have preferred if you had let Counselor take the hit instead. I mean we were definitely going to betray you but that's your fault for not helping us at any point.

Thanks for comparing my mental health and issues to kicking a puppy. I’m sure y’all really egged Forge on in all that.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

We joked about it in chat- every faction was struggling. Indies not playing to win cons, town not finding scum, and scum not killing town lol. 

Yeah, a lot of talk in dead chat about how just about everyone played awfully this game

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

@rackcs Hold up. How did they win? I hit Forge. That should have left myself and Josh. Did they have two hits?

edit: or even daybole, myself, and josh if forge had the hit.

Josh roleblocked you

2 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

So real talk tho what did my enhance do

So basically everyone's ability had an added modifier to it that would take place if they were enhanced. Example: the player bcb gave his double vote to also would have become unvotable the next day. Josh roleblock became a silence. Squire's roleblock became a kill. It'll all be revealed tomorrow when I post up the PMs, I'll include the enhancements there.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

We role blocked you. Though technically, I think we actually won at the counselor vote. Not sure though

You actually didn't. Town couldn't lose as long as daboyle was alive. It was all but over anyway since you guys had the roleblock and kill and either killed daboyle n6 or voted for him d7.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If he hadn't claimed Gertrude previously, I 100% would have voted Forge. Dr Frankenstein/Monster fit with village aligned. Gertrude doesn't imo.

You should have trusted your instinct on me. You had it so close. You mentioned that’s how I react as town but you didn’t trust your own read.

• Like 1