e16bball

16 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

My God...you literally:

A) didn't wait to quote and then respond to his post 

or

B) didn't read it

or

C) didn't actually comprehend it.

Here's his post again...(I seriously don't believe I have to do this)

Let me break it down for you so @HTTRDynasty doesn't have a stroke doing so.

Here's the first part:

See? He's agreeing with you that the offense lacks talent. THERE.IS.NO.OTHER.WAY.TO.READ.THIS

And his point was that if he looks even average when surrounded by the lack of talent, it means that when we actually ADD talent, he will look great.

Again... THERE.IS.NO.OTHER.WAY.TO.READ.THIS

But wait...there's more!!

And then he states that if Haskins is to even have an average season with the lack of talent on the offense, that we know that we have our franchise QB --> meaning >>>> we won't be replacing him in the 2021 draft (which is what you're so concerned about).

Again... THERE.IS.NO.OTHER.WAY.TO.READ.THIS

Take a step back and realize that not everything that everyone posts about Haskins is disagreeing with you about him or the level of talent on the offense.

What's Average for Haskins. Is that Kyle Allen type numbers? Be direct when answering that question. 

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well maybe, but Rivera - says at least - one of the reasons he wanted to come here was bc of the young talent he saw on our team when we beat his Panthers last year in Carolina. 

In that group is included Steve Sims who had 3 receptions vs them and I think he should’ve had a 4th that would’ve been a big play but it was broken up - but maybe that was the Lions game. I’m sure when  Rivera watched film of that game though, I’m sure he saw Sims get open a lot from the slot.

Then he saw our young DL dominate his OL and that was w/ Ryan Anderson, Odom & Orchard bc Kerrigan was out. Then he saw Holcomb, SDH, Moreau & Collins fly around and make plays. That’s the game where Moreau had an int late and I think he almost had 2 ints in that game.

I understand all that. But it has to translate to the field. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

What's Average for Haskins. Is that Kyle Allen type numbers? Be direct when answering that question. 

Again...you're evaluating a QB by only looking at #s. And that is a poor method of evaluation, as I've already shown you (yet you continue to ignore).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Tell posters to be direct in their post. All this I think Sims, Gibson, ect is irrelevant when in Fact they are Rookies who haven't proven anything in the NFL. 

You ask posters to be direct and spit out #s but never post them yourself.

Since you are obsessed with them...and with evaluating a QB based upon them... I want to see the following from you:

1) What are the #s you expect him to put up?

2) What would be the #s that he puts up that would exceed your expectations?

3) What would be the #s he puts up that leads you to believe he's not the answer at QB

To quote yourself...be specific.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Again...you're evaluating a QB by only looking at #s. And that is a poor method of evaluation, as I've already shown you (yet you continue to ignore).

I'm not, other's are. I'm not saying replace Haskins next year. Yet others will Definitely be doing that if Lawrence can be had.

So can you allow people to answer my question directly or do they get a pass while The Boss tries to put me in place. 

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

You ask posters to be direct and spit out #s but never post them yourself.

Since you are obsessed with them...and with evaluating a QB based upon them... I want to see the following from you:

1) What are the #s you expect him to put up?

2) What would be the #s that he puts up that would exceed your expectations?

3) What would be the #s he puts up that leads you to believe he's not the answer at QB

To quote yourself...be specific.

I'm not the 1 saying Haskins needs to be replaced. So I'm asking those who keep saying if Haskins improves the offense will be this or that.

What does a Improved Haskins numbers look like people? Are they like Kyle Allen? 

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm not the 1 saying Haskins needs to be replaced. So I'm asking those who keep saying if Haskins improves the offense will be this or that.

What does a Improved Haskins numbers look like people? Are they like Kyle Allen? 

So...you can't answer the question?

What

Numbers

Will 

Haskins

Produce

In

This

Offense

You're asking everyone else to have a crystal ball in regards to #s. Let's see yours.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm not, other's are. I'm not saying replace Haskins next year. Yet others will Definitely be doing that if Lawrence can be had.

So can you allow people to answer my question directly or do they get a pass while The Boss tries to put me in place. 

Nope. You keep asking for #s from people. They are talking about evaluating his play on HOW he's playing. You're the one asking for hard and fast #s (hence why you keep asking if he will have #s better than Allen).

People have directly answered your question. Multiple times. You keep circling back to them spitting out #s that he will put up. They continue to answer the question that the evaluation hinges on HOW he plays, and not the stats in the boxscore.

What you've failed to do is hold yourself up to the same standard you require of them.

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

So...you can't answer the question?

What

Numbers

Will 

Haskins

Produce

In

This

Offense

You're asking everyone else to have a crystal ball in regards to #s. Let's see yours.

I didn't say Haskins will look good in this offense, did I? No. Find the post in witch I did please.

I said this offense is Trash. Yet people don't see that. 

So I asked them what are they expecting of Haskins. Would that be numbers like Kyle Allen and I've yet to have someone answer that. 

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Nope. You keep asking for #s from people. They are talking about evaluating his play on HOW he's playing. You're the one asking for hard and fast #s (hence why you keep asking if he will have #s better than Allen).

People have directly answered your question. Multiple times. You keep circling back to them spitting out #s that he will put up. They continue to answer the question that the evaluation hinges on HOW he plays, and not the stats in the boxscore.

What you've failed to do is hold yourself up to the same standard you require of them.

So you can't answer the question. Cool sir. I called the offense Trash. Remember that! 

Those who don't see the offense as Trash please give me Stats that will Change that. To say Haskins improved does his numbers need to look like Kyle Allen or better?

Why can't they answer that question. I gave many reasons why the offense will be Trash. Now why can't they give me reasons why it won't be. 

10 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I didn't say Haskins will look good in this offense, did I? No. Find the post in witch I did please.

Not saying you did. But since you keep asking for #s for when people say "if he plays average", then you need to be prepared to put up the #s you expect him to produce in this trash offense.

Time to put up.

I said this offense is Trash. Yet people don't see that. 

There are multitudes of posts saying this very thing by the posters you have convinced yourself are disagreeing with you.

So I asked them what are they expecting of Haskins. Would that be numbers like Kyle Allen and I've yet to have someone answer that. 

And since you expect Haskins to do poorly, you need to expect to produce #s as well. You've been specifically asked multiple times for the #s (since you're obsessed with them) that he will produce in this trash offense.

So what will it be? You gonna continue expecting everyone else to hold to a standard you refuse to adhere to yourself? Or will you actually come out and tell us the #s you expect Haskins to have in this offense?

This should be the quote of the day...

4 hours ago, redskinss said:

Its funny how so many are complaining that our roster is woefully under talented and yet we've released three players this week who are now on other teams rosters, and two of them are from the offense which has been described by some as being almost completely devoid of talent.

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Not saying you did. But since you keep asking for #s for when people say "if he plays average", then you need to be prepared to put up the #s you expect him to produce in this trash offense.

Time to put up.

There are multitudes of posts saying this very thing by the posters you have convinced yourself are disagreeing with you.

And since you expect Haskins to do poorly, you need to expect to produce #s as well. You've been specifically asked multiple times for the #s (since you're obsessed with them) that he will produce in this trash offense.

So what will it be? You gonna continue expecting everyone else to hold to a standard you refuse to adhere to yourself? Or will you actually come out and tell us the #s you expect Haskins to have in this offense?

The offense will be at best 25th. Haskins will throw 3,500 passing yards 24 Tds 12 Ints at. 

Edited by Skins212689

12 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So you can't answer the question. Cool sir. I called the offense Trash. Remember that! 

Those who don't see the offense as Trash please give me Stats that will Change that. To say Haskins improved does his numbers need to look like Kyle Allen or better?

Why can't they answer that question. I gave many reasons why the offense will be Trash. Now why can't they give me reasons why it won't be. 

I literally answered your question. Again, I don;t evaluate players based upon #s. And most of the other posters here don't either. We evaluate how the player actually looks in the games. Again, we don't evaluate by #s...That's your bag. And since it is, you have repeatedly been called out to produce the #s you expect Haskins to have in this trash offense. 

That you can't post them, after obsessing over stats, speaks volumes to me.