Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The votes rained down upon KSJ, and his detractors moved to extract a bit of high seas justice on him.  They approached, but seemed to lose their grit as he snarled viciously in their direction with his hand on his sword, with back-up lying in tow.

The tables turned.  KSJ advanced on the crowd, unsheathing his blade... and the crowd scampered.

KSJ is alive.

It is now Night 3.  Send PMs tonight.

The word pardon was not used this time.. 

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It's pretty late and I am tired... Did Bcb claim anything?

He claimed to BLOCK Josh.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I really do think we are getting close to needing role and character moves from people.

I think we are there.

KSJ is GF

@Daniel you want to claim Indy or no? @Nazgul are you Indy? @JoshstraDaymus claim time buddy. @bcb1213 regardless of who isn't around today, you are Public Enemy #1 Today barring move and role and character claims.

Here's what we know that's unconfirmed, assuming Matts is telling the truth:

1. There is a redirect out there, most likely scum (See: Me N1 redirected from Pickle to blue)

2. KSJ is scum GF in some capacity

3. BCB claimed to block Josh. @JoshstraDaymus I need you to confirm

4. There is a pardon out there, and given that Counselor flipped thief (Town), I'm prone to agree with @Matts4313 that it's a scum balance variation

Daniel, Josh, Naz, and BCB are completely unconfirmed (KSJ is clearly scum GF), but Daniel has claimed and was most definitely pardoned as opposed to a GF escaping the vote.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Any chance if I was blocked I wouldn’t know? Don’t I get confirmation if my move failed?

What's your move/what have you done? I think we are at mass claim time. You would get confirmation that your move failed.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Nope.  Nassau aligned.

Obviously I'm still skeptical based off of flavor, you messing up your own claim multiple times, and that your 2 different moves are inherently impossible to prove unless you die and flip Town, etc., but given that I'm fairly confident BCB is scum, I can't help but bump BCB above you, especially pending what Josh says.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Obviously I'm still skeptical based off of flavor, you messing up your own claim multiple times, and that your 2 different moves are inherently impossible to prove unless you die and flip Town, etc., but given that I'm fairly confident BCB is scum, I can't help but bump BCB above you, especially pending what Josh says.

I've said before I can only defend myself based on what I've done in the thread, in which I've played pro town.  You're now fairly sure bcb is scum, along with KSJ.  I fingered both.  If bcb flips scum, then it shows I either made a huge gamble and won, or I'm telling the truth about my ability.

And again, if you believe that bcb and KSJ are both scum, I pushed bcb first.  If I was aligned with either, I'd likely push KSJ since he seems to be the GF.

Though I think they're teammates.

Just now, Daniel said:

I've said before I can only defend myself based on what I've done in the thread, in which I've played pro town.  You're now fairly sure bcb is scum, along with KSJ.  I fingered both.  If bcb flips scum, then it shows I either made a huge gamble and won, or I'm telling the truth about my ability.

And again, if you believe that bcb and KSJ are both scum, I pushed bcb first.  If I was aligned with either, I'd likely push KSJ since he seems to be the GF.

Though I think they're teammates.

I'm still trying to figure out WHO pardoned you given Matts's claim and Counselor's flipping Town Thief, and that it's either an Indy or Scum ability, albeit there's a janitor in play. I'm prone to believe that BCB and KSJ are scum together, and that either Nazgul or Josh is the other scum, with the other being an Indy, IF you are telling the truth.