• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

Gary's 3 4th quarters 3s won this game down the stretch, every time Clippers got close (all the way to down to 5 or 6 I believe) he seemed he answered with a 3. All that after shooting awful in his first few games. 

Blitzing Kawhi definitely the right gameplan. He won't miss like he did tonight but he shouldn't be able to get to his mid range spots as effortlessly as he did game 1 if we keep this up.

Damn good win for the Nuggets after the game 1 trashing, but in the second half their offense went ice cold. When the Clippers go small and can switch everything, it really makes it hard for the Nuggets, especially Murray. So even in a win they will need to do some adjusting for game 3. Their defense won them the game along with Harris threes. 

We have a series now! 

19 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Gary's 3 4th quarters 3s won this game down the stretch, every time Clippers got close (all the way to down to 5 or 6 I believe) he seemed he answered with a 3. All that after shooting awful in his first few games. 

Blitzing Kawhi definitely the right gameplan. He won't miss like he did tonight but he shouldn't be able to get to his mid range spots as effortlessly as he did game 1 if we keep this up.

Blitzing is the new norm as it seem for the NBA,, the Raps did the same thing to Tatum..how Kawhi LAC and Tatum Bos need to adjust. 

The Nuggets can hang with these guys. I said so before game 1 and game 1 didn’t change anything in my eyes. Clippers are the more talented team but they can’t check Jokic. If everyone around him is hitting shots they can win this series. Probably not but they can make it tough on the clips. Those guys just want to put talent people. They don’t play together