Bears at Lions - Week 1

dll2000

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Good series there for the Bears to burn 14 seconds and then give it to Detroit at midfield

Maybe this is why pundits expect the Bears to finish as one of the worst teams in football

I cant for the life of me understand why we weren't at least trying make them burn timeouts. Nagy isn't a rookie HC he has to understand clock management and who his team is.

When TF was the last time we went that far on such a short time? And with our lack of production and momentum he expected it to happen now? 

Edited by Sugashane

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I cant for the life of me understand why we weren't at least trying make them burn timeouts. Nagy isn't a rookie HC he has to understand clock management and who his team is.

When TF was the last time we went that far on such a short time? And with our lack of production and momentum he expected it to happen now? 

Agreed. Just an awful sequence there.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

The pass rush is really lacking man. It's frustrating considering how much money Mack is making.

This is their preseason right now. It's conditioning that's going to take a bit. If they still look like this 2 weeks from now then it's concerning.