The Everything Giannis Thread (Rumors, Speculation, and Proposals)

resilient part 2

13 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I think that's a pipe dream. Tatum's ascension this season has made him rightly untouchable.

You aren't going to get much better than Jaylen Brown from other teams IMO.

Yeah, it's a pipe dream for a two time 26 year old MVP on an extension lol. Fine. If that's true, then he goes elsewhere. I don't care about Jaylen Brown or it being the best offer we'll get. I'm simply not sending him to Boston without Tatum coming back. I'd send him elsewhere for a lesser package before I did Boston that favor. 

I like Brown just fine but I'm not taking that deal, as it stands, if it comes with an extension. They'd have to use some of those picks in a 3 team trade to get another piece coming back our way. Those picks with Tatum and Giannis would be borderline worthless.

Edited by beekay414

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, it's a pipe dream for a two time 26 year old MVP on an extension lol. Fine. If that's true, then he goes elsewhere. I don't care about Jaylen Brown or it being the best offer we'll get. I'm simply not sending him to Boston without Tatum coming back. I'd send  him elsewhere for a lesser package before I did Boston that favor. 

I like Brown just fine but I'm not taking that deal, as it stands, if it comes with an extension. They'd have to use some of those picks in a 3 team trade to get another piece coming back our way. Those picks with Tatum and Giannis would be borderline worthless.

that sounds personal.. The Bucks have to do what ever is best for the Bucks, period!

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

that sounds personal.. The Bucks have to do what ever is best for the Bucks, period!

And what's best for the Bucks is to move surrounding pieces to fit Giannis and extend him. Then you figure the rest out later. Those picks are worthless. Use the Memphis pick to get another piece. I don't want non-lottery 1st rounders.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

And what's best for the Bucks is to move surrounding pieces to fit Giannis and extend him. Then you figure the rest out later. Those picks are worthless. Use the Memphis pick to get another piece. I don't want non-lottery 1st rounders.

Yes for the bold, but you were talking about "if" you traded, then screw Boston basically..

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Yes for the bold, but you were talking about "if" you traded, then screw Boston basically..

No...do better. I'm not trading him to Boston for Brown, Smart and worthless picks and prospects. Find a third piece using those assets or we'll move on. I'm not doing Boston the favor of trading him for that package as it stands. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Well duh. This is obviously in a case of Giannis not staying lol

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, it's a pipe dream for a two time 26 year old MVP on an extension lol. Fine. If that's true, then he goes elsewhere. I don't care about Jaylen Brown or it being the best offer we'll get. I'm simply not sending him to Boston without Tatum coming back. I'd send him elsewhere for a lesser package before I did Boston that favor. 

Good thing your GM isn’t a petty fool like you.

You take the best offer period.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I'm "out of my mind" for wanting someone for one of the top 3 players in the game lol. FOH.

I forgot about the entitlement Boston fans have.

Its not entitlement lmao. Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart and young players/picks will be by far the best package you'll be offered.

Demanding Tatum and then taking a worse offer because you didn't get Tatum is dumb and only hurts the long term outlook of the franchise. You'd be a horrible GM.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Its not entitlement lmao. Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart and young players/picks will be by far the best package you'll be offered.

Demanding Tatum and then taking a worse offer because you didn't get Tatum is dumb and only hurts the long term outlook of the franchise. You'd be a horrible GM.

lol you guys said the same thing about the Davis trade so pardon me if I don't take what you say seriously.

The young players and picks in the deal are borderline worthless.