The Everything Giannis Thread (Rumors, Speculation, and Proposals)

resilient part 2

Just now, El Ramster said:

But this has a diff feel. And why? That’s super weird lolz 

It really doesn't. He does it every year after we get eliminated. He does it to focus on himself. It's just a peeve he has. There's nothing to read into. Same thing as Eric Bledsoe only having 3 posts after deleting everything. It's not basketball related. Bledsoe is getting divorced and took down any photo that involved his soon-to-be ex-wife.

I mean, FFS, you're a Rams fan. You just went through this with Jalen Ramsey lol. 

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It really doesn't. He does it every year after we get eliminated. He does it to focus on himself. It's just a peeve he has. There's nothing to read into. Same thing as Eric Bledsoe only having 3 posts after deleting everything. It's not basketball related. Bledsoe is getting divorced and took down any photo that involved his soon-to-be ex-wife.

I mean, FFS, you're a Rams fan. You just went through this with Jalen Ramsey lol. 

Yeah but Jalen Kray Kray. Why add fuel to the fire is what I’m saying. I guess but sheeesh that’s weird he does it every year. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Yeah but Jalen Kray Kray. Why add fuel to the fire is what I’m saying. I guess but sheeesh that’s weird he does it every year. 

Honestly, I think it's because Giannis doesn't think like everyone else. He's not focused on next offseason nor what will come with it. He's just tone deaf in that regard. It's a habit that he does and I guarantee he didn't even think about it from the same perspective as the media.