Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

We always have this and the league starts on Thursday.

Non-PPR: Need to start 2

Hollywood Brown vs Cleveland

DK Metcalf @ Atlanta

Raheem Mostert vs Arizona

Terry McLaurin vs Philadelphia

and

Non-PPR Need a Flex:

Ronald Jones @ New Orleans

Tyler Boyd vs LAC

David Montgomery is hurt and Preston Williams 1st game back after the ACL tear is a concern

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

DK Metcalf @ Atlanta

and

Non-PPR Need a Flex:

Tyler Boyd vs LAC

David Montgomery is hurt and Preston Williams 1st game back after the ACL tear is a concern

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thanks @Counselor, always looking for more opinions.

Do you have any for me?

I’m still waiting to draft my league I care about on Monday. The one with the keeping Henry and Sanders. But let’s just say Barkley and Zeke are there. I know it’s not a who to play question but which would you take? 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m still waiting to draft my league I care about on Monday. The one with the keeping Henry and Sanders. But let’s just say Barkley and Zeke are there. I know it’s not a who to play question but which would you take? 

PPR or Standard, I forget. I'm partial to Zeke in both formats but PPR is razor thin

13 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

DK Metcalf @ Atlanta

and

Non-PPR Need a Flex:

Tyler Boyd vs LAC

First one is tough, mostert is a must play for me. I expect SF/ARI to be a shootout and mostert should get the bulk of the carries. I expect a monster day from him 

Terry absolutely murdered the eagles last year, so that feels like the move. With that being said, you have to believe the eagles would make stopping him a huge part of their gameplan. 

DK should have a nice day in another high scoring game. Probably will find the end zone. He is the safer play, while Terry has more risk but also the higher ceiling

Easy choice for me in the second one, it's boyd 

I am struggling with who to play, need 2 .5ppr

Golladay vs CHI

TY Hilton @ Jax 

Dj chark vs IND 

Feels like TY is going blow up. love the matchup. I guess I could play all three if I bench mostert

I'm kinda leaning towards benching golladay. Does that make me insane? 

PPR.  4 skill slots: either 2 WRs and 2 rbs, or 1 rb and 3 WRs (already starting Elliot) between...

WR - Godwin vs NO

WR - Kupp vs DAL

WR - Gallup vs LAR

WR - AJ Green vs LAC

WR - AJ Brown vs DEN

RB - Singletary vs NYJ

RB - Antonio Gibson vs PHI

RB - Mack vs JAX

RB - James White vs MIA

Much appreciated 👍

Edited by Hunter2_1

9 hours ago, N4L said:

First one is tough, mostert is a must play for me. I expect SF/ARI to be a shootout and mostert should get the bulk of the carries. I expect a monster day from him 

Terry absolutely murdered the eagles last year, so that feels like the move. With that being said, you have to believe the eagles would make stopping him a huge part of their gameplan. 

DK should have a nice day in another high scoring game. Probably will find the end zone. He is the safer play, while Terry has more risk but also the higher ceiling

Easy choice for me in the second one, it's boyd 

I am struggling with who to play, need 2 .5ppr

Golladay vs CHI

TY Hilton @ Jax 

Dj chark vs IND 

Feels like TY is going blow up. love the matchup. I guess I could play all three if I bench mostert

I'm kinda leaning towards benching golladay. Does that make me insane? 

First off, thank you. Its so tough to start/bench Mostert because his potential is huge I just dont know how many carries he gets with Coleman and McKinnon healthy

I hate benching Hollywood but he is so boom/bust and didnt do well vs Cleveland last year. I feel like Washington will need to throw late to stay close and Terry did very well last year vs Philadelphia. Metcalf could have a huge game, he is only fighting for targets with Lockett really but Seattle will run it alot too and probably be beating Atlanta late. 

I'm sure whatever I decide will be wrong lol

As for your question

You have to start Chark, he is the #1 on our team and we will very likely be down big late...and quite possibly early. 

Part of me thinks you have to start Golladay, he is the #1 on the team and did well vs Chicago last year. Hilton has a good matchup but I would think Indy takes the path of least resistance and just runs it down our throat. I'd bench Hilton

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

PPR.  4 skill slots: either 2 WRs and 2 rbs, or 1 rb and 3 WRs (already starting Elliot) between...

WR - Godwin vs NO

WR - Kupp vs DAL

WR - Gallup vs LAR

WR - AJ Green vs LAC

WR - AJ Brown vs DEN

RB - Singletary vs NYJ

RB - Antonio Gibson vs PHI

RB - Mack vs JAX

RB - James White vs MIA

Much appreciated 👍

Geez I want to start so many WRs...thats tough

Godwin and Kupp are must starts for me. The other RB/WR is between Gallup and Brown imo. its tough because Jalen Ramsey probably shadows Cooper or so I'd think so that might open Gallup up. Not sure how much Lamb eats into the target share but then Brown is such a big play guy, if he doesnt get the big pay its not a good day. I'd go Gallup because its PPR

Even though its PPR I still have a hard time trusting Patriot RBs. Singletary's role is still probably not as great as you'd want and I'd like to see how the Football Team uses Gibson before starting him. This might be an unpopular opinion but I think Mack and Taylor run all over Jacksonville enough to where both are viable starts week 1

You mind answering my questions at the top too please?

• Like 1

PPR (2 RB (McCaffrey is 1 start) 2 WR and a Flex)

2nd RB Spot

RB - Mark Ingram vs CLE (I think he is the only starter I see worth the spot)
RB - David Montogomery vs @DET (If he starts)
RB - Ronald Jones @NO (Don't like the match up) 
RB - Bryce Love Phi (Don't think he is the starter)

FLEX 

WR - A.J. Brown @DEN 
OR
WR - Stefon Diggs vs NYJ
WR - Curtis Samuel vs LV
WR - Emmanuel Sanders vs TB

The other WR I have playing are Allen Robinson and Kenny Golladay 

Edited by xlfrosti

On 9/5/2020 at 10:21 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

DK Metcalf @ Atlanta

and

Non-PPR Need a Flex:

Tyler Boyd vs LAC

I would go with DK Metcalf and Terry McLaurin 

That flex position is hard. LAC defense is amazing with the CB they have and Jones wasn't good at all last year vs NO (I think he will have the starter job the first couple of weeks though) I think I would go with Tyler Boyd

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Geez I want to start so many WRs...thats tough

Godwin and Kupp are must starts for me. The other RB/WR is between Gallup and Brown imo. its tough because Jalen Ramsey probably shadows Cooper or so I'd think so that might open Gallup up. Not sure how much Lamb eats into the target share but then Brown is such a big play guy, if he doesnt get the big pay its not a good day. I'd go Gallup because its PPR

Even though its PPR I still have a hard time trusting Patriot RBs. Singletary's role is still probably not as great as you'd want and I'd like to see how the Football Team uses Gibson before starting him. This might be an unpopular opinion but I think Mack and Taylor run all over Jacksonville enough to where both are viable starts week 1

You mind answering my questions at the top too please?

Thanks dude, that's exactly what i was thinking with the WRs. RBs still not sure, I want to see if Cam uses White like he did with CMC (obviously to a lesser degree of success)

On 9/5/2020 at 6:21 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

DK Metcalf @ Atlanta

and

Non-PPR Need a Flex:

Tyler Boyd vs LAC

Terry McLaurin has done well against PHI in his games against them so far. I'd expect that to continue, and apparently is looking good. I'd start him. I'd also be tempted with Brown because Cleveland have a couple injuries at CB. Don't trust Mostert yet.

and a flex....Boyd.