Week 1 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Off topic, but does anyone else like the Falcons over the Seahawks this week? 

well, I always like any team beating the Seahawks :D

But I wouldn't say that I like them to that game, but its close enough that I would never make that my survivor pick

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

well, I always like any team beating the Seahawks :D

But I wouldn't say that I like them to that game, but its close enough that I would never make that my survivor pick

I think the Falcons are getting a bit underrated this year. They ended last season very well, especially defensively. I think Ryan is going to have a great season and they will be able to compete in the division, despite the Bucs/Saints being very good themselves. 

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pretty sure Maiocco covered the 94 SB team as he always mentions how that was the most talented team he has ever covered/seen in person. 

You're right. He was with a different publication before 1997. So if that's the case, and he was able to see your boy Terrell Owens as a rookie, well, I guess that bodes well for Aiyuk in his mind. Matt usually don't make these kind of hot takes also. We'll see. 

14 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

You're right. He was with a different publication before 1997. So if that's the case, and he was able to see your boy Terrell Owens as a rookie, well, I guess that bodes well for Aiyuk in his mind. Matt usually don't make these kind of hot takes also. We'll see. 

TO was raw coming out but still did pretty good for a rookie. The truth is, we haven't had many good WRs here for a while so not sure how exactly to take Maiocco's comments lol. I am a fan of Aiyuk's though and think he will be our #1 WR soon enough. At least he didn't struggle or look overwhelmed. 

Just don't expect him to make his NFL debut this week though. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

TO was raw coming out but still did pretty good for a rookie. The truth is, we haven't had many good WRs here for a while so not sure how exactly to take Maiocco's comments lol. I am a fan of Aiyuk's though and think he will be our #1 WR soon enough. At least he didn't struggle or look overwhelmed. 

Just don't expect him to make his NFL debut this week though. 

I'm just hoping we get one or the other.