Week 1 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

they are considering moving this game because of the smoke. 

not a great thing to consider when we are a few days away from kickoff. 

I had the idea to swap our home/road games with arizona a few weeks ago

not sure I like the idea of doing it a few days before the game

2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Looks like Aiyuk is back at practice, no Deebo, but that may just be them being super cautious and giving him an extra day considering he know the offense. If is doesnt make it back tomorrow, I would expect. him to be unavailable for AZ

Tomorrow will just be a light practice/walk through. Deebo isn't playing this week. Probably not until like week 3 or 4. 

Hoping Aiyuk is able to go though.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, John232 said:

Last index I saw was 170, 200 would force a closure. I think it's projected to go down too. I think it should be ok.

It's 230 next to the stadium right now with 300 in surrounding areas 

The smoke has been horrible all week, and has just gotten worse and worse with no end in sight 

They are going to botch this. It's going to be above 200 on Sunday and they will have to postpone. Just move the game now. NFL travel day is now Saturday, not Friday. So the cardinals are not here yet. 

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

It's 230 next to the stadium right now with 300 in surrounding areas 

The smoke has been horrible all week, and has just gotten worse and worse with no end in sight 

They are going to botch this. It's going to be above 200 on Sunday and they will have to postpone. Just move the game now. NFL travel day is now Saturday, not Friday. So the cardinals are not here yet. 

I agree that they should just bite the bullet and move it now. According to Cam it's supposed to be clearing up by Sunday though. 

• Like 1