Final Season Predictions

WindyCity

Quinn disappoints but Mack has a big year

Fuller struggles but JJ is in the running for DROY

The D has a good year but is set back by their run defense thanks to Goldman's absence

Roquan emerges big time

Trubisky still stinks. Foles isn't much better

Miller doesn't take the next step

Massie proves to be done 

Mooney proves to be an exciting young player

Kmet leads the team in receiving TD's

Bears finish 6-10

19 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Quinn disappoints but Mack has a big year

Fuller struggles but JJ is in the running for DROY

The D has a good year but is set back by their run defense thanks to Goldman's absence

Roquan emerges big time

Trubisky still stinks. Foles isn't much better

Miller doesn't take the next step

Massie proves to be done 

Mooney proves to be an exciting young player

Kmet leads the team in receiving TD's

Bears finish 6-10

You forgot to add Nagy and Pace both get fired...because at 6-10 that will have to be the case.

32 minutes ago, G08 said:

Really?

Yeah, I think Pace being 40-56 in 6 seasons would be enough of a "we know what we have" statement to get him the ax. Then again I doubt they would fire him because of the extension he just got + McCaskey seems to really like him, but it's what I'd do.

I like Nagy a lot, but in 3 seasons he would have 1 good one and 2 crappy ones with no improvement from the O (his phase). That has to fall on someone else, despite what I think about the cards he was dealt.

I dunno.  Kind of sucks we drew colts and buccaneers that were supposed to be gimmies and I think both are playoff teams now.  

I think our division is pretty even talent wise.   Means we are going to trade wins across board.  Green Bay can be most consistent because they have the best QB and he doesn’t turn the ball over.   

I think this is first year that Nagy trusts other offensive coaches and has given them real responsibility.   Too bad we haven’t had real practices to use them.

I think our defense is stacked, but is thin.  Our 2nd and 3rd string are not good.   People talk about MT or Foles, but I don’t really care about them.  Not much difference to me.   I mean who is our no. 2 RB?  What if Miller was our number 1 WR with a hurt ARob?  What if Mack goes down?  What if Hicks goes down?  What if Roquan goes down?   What if Jackson goes down?  What if Leno goes down? What if Fuller goes down? 

Anyone of these by themselves makes us a lot worse.   Probably at least one will happen.     

If guys aren’t 100% then they can come down to Earth real fast.  Including in game one.   I don’t know what is up with Quinn, but he never practices.

I think momentum is everything.   If Bears can stay healthy and get on a streak at any point and put together 3 solid performances in a row anything is possible.   Including 12-13 wins and playoff run.  

On other hand, if they lay some eggs early and do a slow start then I think .500 is best we are looking at.  Probably lower as guys become dejected.   

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Yeah, I think Pace being 40-56 in 6 seasons would be enough of a "we know what we have" statement to get him the ax. Then again I doubt they would fire him because of the extension he just got + McCaskey seems to really like him, but it's what I'd do.

I like Nagy a lot, but in 3 seasons he would have 1 good one and 2 crappy ones with no improvement from the O (his phase). That has to fall on someone else, despite what I think about the cards he was dealt.

Damn, dude.

We can play the 'what if' game all day if we want, but if we don't **** up on ST twice last season we're 10-6 and in the playoffs.

9-11 wins. 

Months ago, I went back and picked a winner of each game and this is what I came up with in the end. 

Spoiler alert, the Bears go 10-6 but still miss the playoffs. Again. Sorry Lovie. Tough conference. 

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/CustomLeague/SchedulePicker/842CB5EC-193A-4D6D-8002-801297F04F53?L=IwkJg5LUp0b0bZDzo1N6k46rOQxSQ2ciZaHXLA+csquZ5ooylJE6hB8Wpn4V2IknjJYgA#CH

For those who are lazy, wins are in week 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 13, 14, 16, 17. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

9 hours ago, G08 said:

Damn, dude.

We can play the 'what if' game all day if we want, but if we don't **** up on ST twice last season we're 10-6 and in the playoffs.

Same can be said if OL stopped being ignored, WR's were any good besides 1, QB wasn't brutal and RB's weren't a question. My goal isn't to make this a "Pace sucks" thread, but we can make all of the excuses we want. Bottom line: the offense still sucks after 6 years, so again whether that's his fault or Nagy's, they both can gtfo if this season ends with 6 wins