NFL General Discussion

candyman93

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

KC with their ZB scheme, what looks to be a very solid rookie RB and capable 2nd, with their great TE, dynamic WR1, solid core of 2/3, and the best QB in the NFL, makes defending them borderline impossible. If you don't account for the TE/H, then you are a full fit short on the frontside, as demonstrated by that 15 play, 9+ minute TD drive in the 2nd Quarter. If you account for that fit, then you end up with a LB on a slot and/or the safety rolling downhill, freeing up the middle of the field underneath and/or in the seam.

Barring injuries, I don't see KC losing more than 2-3 games this year tops.

Kelce is more valuable than people realize. He’s elite at reading coverages. He makes Mahommes life easier because of that.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 10:40 AM, buno67 said:

Idk I think @bruceb has you all beat on being the most negative 

As I have quoted before (George Bernard Shaw, among others) the power of accurate observation is called cynicism -- or in this case, negativism -- by those who lack it.

Just try to make sure expectations are set correctly.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If you’re not cynical or negative then you haven’t been paying attention the past 21 years 

Or you’ve been paying attention and just find it not being fun being a constant Debbie downer. 

not everyone enjoys being pessimistic like you and Bruce

What is SDA even pessimistic about? He’s been right on the money about certain guys.

I’m a little more optimistic about the secondary than he is, but with the injuries he’s kinda right about that unit right now. I just think they’ll be more than fine when guys get healthy.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

What is SDA even pessimistic about? He’s been right on the money about certain guys.

I’m a little more optimistic about the secondary than he is, but with the injuries he’s kinda right about that unit right now. I just think they’ll be more than fine when guys get healthy.

And he’s still fooling people. Backy has a shtick. He exposed himself a couple days ago showing you guys his shtick and you still fall for it. @LETSGOBROWNIES tried filling y’all in for years and you still don’t get it. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

And he’s still fooling people. Backy has a shtick. He exposed himself a couple days ago showing you guys his shtick and you still fall for it. @LETSGOBROWNIES tried filling y’all in for years and you still don’t get it. 

Yup. I doubt scrabble is as pessimistic in real life as he is on here. Bruce, on the other hand, strikes me as a genuinely agonizing person to be around.

• Like 1