NFL General Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He needs to bulk up and play like Isaiah Simmons or JOK.

He CANNOT play safety.

Be careful what you say 😂 

I remember last year they said Jamarr Chase couldn’t catch in practice. Look how that turned out 

Rookies take time to get adjusted. Hamilton is going to be a really good player. One bad clip doesn’t tell the whole story or define a career. 

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s 6’4 220 already, size isn’t a huge concern imo.  It’s really just a matter of how he’s utilized.

If he’s lined up in the slot in man the team deserves to get torched just like we did when we played Peppers 62 yards off the LOS at FS.

Ravens aren't dumb, they maximize guys who are limited like Lamar Jackson 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

apparently Michael Woods II is shining in practice- will be interesting to see how he goes in game 

just by the clips too he looks athletic. I honestly didn't know a thing about him before the draft, but I keep hearing his name. He's deff got the size. With him transferring schools I can see how he went under the radar. If Berry hit on another 6th round receiver that'd be crazy. 

Smart opposing coaches, especially in New England, were as impressed with how McVay managed to solve for Goff's limits as they were confused by the contract the quarterback received. Everything McVay wanted to be seemed to be slipping away, and he was not blameless. He later fired a few staffers he had invested in, and even if he felt it was the right decision, he still felt guilty. Then, McVay's mood perked up: He found out that Stafford was vacationing at the same resort -- and that he wanted out of Detroit.

They met for drinks poolside, talking football. A bond forged over sun and booze. McVay returned to his hotel and, "a few tequilas in," he says now, hopped on a FaceTime with Rams brass, unleashing a plea that's now legendary around the team's office. "Here's the f---ing deal, OK? We can sit here and exist, and be OK winning nine to 11 games, and losing in the f---ing divisional round and feel like, 'Oh, everything's OK.' Or, we could let our motherf---ing nuts hang, and go trade for this f---ing quarterback, and give ourselves a chance to go win a f---ing world championship. You ready to f---ing do this or what?"

This is amazing. I wonder if Stefanski / Berry had a similar conversation.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34363420/welcome-sean-mcvay-moment-pressures-brought-pinnacle-why-satisfaction-hard-come-by

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

So then the Rams lose a 1st and 3rd rounder, McVay fined heavily, right? 🤔

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1