NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Buffalo Bills punter Matt Araiza was named in a civil lawsuit filed on Thursday in which he is accused of gang raping a 17-year-old girl last year along with two other San Diego State football players. The incident allegedly happened at an off-campus party in October.

Holy ****

6 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

(Booger) who was very harsh towards Myles

Booger just plain doesn't like Myles since Myles' college days.  He said Myles was soft against the run and that he'd take the Commanders' Jonathon Allen over Myles in the draft.  Myles famously ditched a radio appearance on Mike and Mike because McFarland was a part of the broadcast.  So him going harsh on Myles and cutting slack for Donald would be par for the course.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:39 PM, candyman93 said:

Keep reading that the Panthers rookie LT is struggling. Myles might destroy that kid.

Could end up being like last years Chicago game when the defense had 9 sacks.

Guaranteed they will go all out to stop the run and attempt to run the ball

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Holy ****

“Maybe, but have you seen him punt a football?!??!  Muhgawd that boy has a leg.  Besides, she was probably asking for it/is just looking for a payday/is lying. I need to see some physical evidence.  Not just the evidence they have, I need to see indisputable proof or I’m just going to disregard this entirely. In fact, in many states it’s not illegal to have sex with a minor when you’re 21.  Who cares, I just want to watch football.”  - football fans, probably… “probably”.

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“Maybe, but have you seen him punt a football?!??!  Muhgawd that boy has a leg.  Besides, she was probably asking for it/is just looking for a payday/is lying. I need to see some physical evidence.  Not just the evidence they have, I need to see indisputable proof or I’m just going to disregard this entirely. In fact, in many states it’s not illegal to have sex with a minor when you’re 21.  Who cares, I just want to watch football.”  - football fans, probably… “probably”.

Shame on the Bills organization for knowingly burying this information and keeping him rostered.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Imagine taking this PR hit for a PUNTER!!!

You have a golden opportunity to do the right thing with almost zero net loss on your team, which has a loaded offensive roster and he won't even get that much action this year, and instead you bury the lead...truly remarkable.

• Like 1