NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Buffalos defensive line is exactly what we want ours to be like. They’re all massive which helps them in the run game. If you don’t need to use safeties in the run game, you can play them deep all game.

I know people talk about our WRs, but honestly, you only need 2 extremely reliable guys. Most of our draft picks next year should be spent on d-line.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's an absolute shame she's going to miss Iowa-Iowa State this weekend.

If I'm the throne, I'm considering drafting Anthony Richardson. Let him sit for a year while Prince Charles keeps the seat warm, then next season - boom, King Richardson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Wouldn't they be able to franchise tag him for a couple of years after this one?  I guess he could refuse to sign, which might compel them to make a trade.  

They could but the franchise tag for QB this year was about 30 million and I expect that to increase next year, then I’d they want to franchise him again that number is going to drastically increase 

• Like 1

Lamar gets 23 million this year.  The Ravens can franchise tag him next year for around $45 million.  The following year they can franchise tag him for approximately $55 million.  That is effectively the last year because after that the franchise tag becomes prohibitively expensive. So the Ravens can control his rights for 2 more years.

• Like 1