NFL General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Falcons are garbage and we need to win that one

We need and should win it, but all three of Atlanta's games have been close. Don't think it's a given that we win it. I could see Pitts and London wrecking our soft coverage and Mariota having success with his legs.

7 hours ago, DawgX said:

We need and should win it, but all three of Atlanta's games have been close. Don't think it's a given that we win it. I could see Pitts and London wrecking our soft coverage and Mariota having success with his legs.

I actually think they’d wreck us in man to man because of their size. Zone forces Mariota to read coverage, which is not a strength of his.

Atlantas defense absolutely sucks though. Double team Grady Jarrett and Brissett will have all day to throw.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I actually think they’d wreck us in man to man because of their size. Zone forces Mariota to read coverage, which is not a strength of his.

Thing is, when it comes to our zone D, "coverage" is a very generous term to apply. A 3 year old could find the guy running wildly open.