NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Just now, MWil23 said:

He should still face a suspension and hefty fine, and that game check should go to the camera guy he shoved to be honest. Zero call or excuse for that.

Nah just buy the dude some nice tickets for him and his kids. Hell, throw in an autographed jersey.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He should still face a suspension and hefty fine, and that game check should go to the camera guy he shoved to be honest. Zero call or excuse for that.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Nah just buy the dude some nice tickets for him and his kids. Hell, throw in an autographed jersey.

Inexcusable for sure but I’m somewhere closer to candy on this one. Fine him and make it clear he needs to take care of the camera dude.  Some tickets, autograph, gear, dinner, hotel, box seats, etc.

28 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Inexcusable for sure but I’m somewhere closer to candy on this one. Fine him and make it clear he needs to take care of the camera dude.  Some tickets, autograph, gear, dinner, hotel, box seats, etc.

I mean, I get it but I don't. Any other profession and that's a fire-able offense, period. Harassment, intimidation, bullying, assault, workplace unsafe violation, whatever you want to call it. He's 6'1 and 215 and clearly used his size and status to physically hurt someone else in some capacity. 

We see professional athletes act like arses in front of a camera regularly. It’s just a friendly reminder that 99% of these guys aren’t role models. I’m not saying they are all bad dudes, but we get just a snap at what goes on with a lot of these guys. Root for your team for what the players are: entertainers. Picture yourself like a duke, eating an olive on a toothpick and having a jester dance in front of you as you either approve or disapprove. That’s basically what the value of most of these guys is.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I get it but I don't. Any other profession and that's a fire-able offense, period. Harassment, intimidation, bullying, assault, workplace unsafe violation, whatever you want to call it. He's 6'1 and 215 and clearly used his size and status to physically hurt someone else in some capacity. 

You’re not wrong.  Athletes go too far way too often.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34778123/washington-commanders-owner-dan-snyder-claims-dirt-nfl-owners-roger-goodell

Anyone else sitting around with popcorn hoping Dan Snyder goes nuclear. I'd love to see what dirt there is on 'ol Truckstop Jimmy 

I want anarchy.

I want scorched earth mode.

Burn the whole thing down Dan.

• Like 3