NFL General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Darnold down, its Bakers team for a few weeks at least. 

It's Baker's team until he gets hurt or the season ends. Been that way since day 2 with the Panthers. Sam being active or not doesn't matter as long as Baker is healthy. They aren't in the same class as quarterbacks.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's Baker's team until he gets hurt or the season ends. Been that way since day 2 with the Panthers. Sam being active or not doesn't matter as long as Baker is healthy. They aren't in the same class as quarterbacks.

Yep, Baker was always going to win this competition 

49 minutes ago, JDD said:

The fact that Myles was the worst human in the world and now Donald is not a bad guy because it’s practice is hilarious. 

Right!?

From pearl clutching shrieks of “HE COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE!!!!!” to “it was practice and these dudes fight, what’s the big deal???” is some of the wildest **** I’ve ever seen.

For the record, what Myles did was wrong and he was appropriately punished.  You simply can’t do that stuff.  The fact that this happened in practice vs a game is irrelevant imo and Donald should be missing a month and half himself.

This is still a professional workplace and you can’t just assault other people because it’s hot and you’re frustrated.  I get it’s football and tempers will flare and I can accept some pushing, **** talking, and flurries of 4 letter words, but it needs to end there.  This stuff happens in practice because it’s allowed to happen imo.  When dudes start losing game checks for acting like children I’m pretty sure their behavior will improve.

• Like 5