NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m just guessing, but I think Hamlin just suffered a spinal injury

Nope, they are preforming CPR it’s a cardiac event. So scary.

makes you wonder if there is a undiagnosed underlying issue. You see it in soccer fairly often when mid match someone just collapses and they find out there was something underlying 

21 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

This season I've seen the two scariest things I've ever seen happen on a football field: The first was Tua's head injury on Thursday night and now this with Damar Hamlin.

Actively praying for him and his family.

I’m just calling it now:

1. NFL will have a equivalent version of targeting next year.

2. Special teams is very close to being eliminated as a whole.

38 minutes ago, DawgX said:

The fact that the league hasn't canceled or postponed this game just shows how f*cking s*itty the NFL really is.

^^^^^
I still don’t think Roger called the game.  I’d bet anything he was told neither team would be going back out and his decision was made for him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

^^^^^
I still don’t think Roger called the game.  I’d bet anything he was told neither team would be going back out and his decision was made for him.

Ohh, that's a guarantee. They wanted them back on the field within five minutes. And I'm sure if Goodell had his way, they'll be back on the field by tomorrow, maybe Wednesday at the latest. **** Goodell. 

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Ohh, that's a guarantee. They wanted them back on the field within five minutes. And I'm sure if Goodell had his way, they'll be back on the field by tomorrow, maybe Wednesday at the latest. **** Goodell. 

Yep.  My guy it’s just a game.  All of you clowns are rich beyond belief, you’ll be fine.

Try for once to just attempt to act like a human who has some semblance of compassion and decency.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

Just thinking about the Browns….

Might be an overreaction by me, but I wonder if the smart thing to do would be to not play starters.

I understand guys get hurt in the offseason just driving cars, but stuff like this spooks teams.

I mean, if this was caused by commotio cordis it’s just a freak thing.  It’s not really even related to the NFL or football safety or whatever.  This could happen in a lot of sports.  Theoretically obv, it’s absurdly rare.

• Like 1