NFL General Discussion

candyman93

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jets fans are garbage. But I feel bad for the football world in general. Rodgers is one of the few must see players. 

Why do you say Jets fans are garbage? I went to a number of Jets games when I lived in NYC and found them to be more knowledgable that Browns fans. Plus, they didn't give me **** for rocking my orange William Green jersey when we played (and beat) them there, so that was nice

1 minute ago, dawgdish said:

Why do you say Jets fans are garbage? I went to a number of Jets games when I lived in NYC and found them to be more knowledgable that Browns fans. Plus, they didn't give me **** for rocking my orange William Green jersey when we played (and beat) them there, so that was nice

Because all New York fans are garbage. No one is convincing me otherwise. Same goes for Boston. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Because all New York fans are garbage. No one is convincing me otherwise. Same goes for Boston. 

I’ve never actually had a gripe with NY fans. They’re loud and obnoxious. And I’ve thought barking with them will inevitably end up in a brawl. But after the game win or lose I have always ended up shaking hands with them and moving on without causing some black eyes. They really aren’t so bad if you try to understand them. 

11 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Everyone is playing match quarters. Glad we don’t do that much. It gives up a LOT defensively from a fundamental standpoint. 

Efficiency is boring. 

The nfl has become more efficient.

Every qb hits 60+% of their throws even if 4-5 passes are less than 4 yards on 3rd and long