NFL General Discussion

candyman93

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

this is the only hire that would worried me. Gotta think his dad would want to coach for him if he got a HC job. 

I don’t know.  I think the powdered butt syndrome would be in play here. Like son, I wiped your ***, don’t tell me what to do. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s a fat short loser until proven otherwise. You don’t see Lamar and mahomes in every other commercial. Focus on football. 

Division winner how many divisions has are

head coach of the year won

question 2 what is are standings in the division sense  his beloved Watson arrived?

50 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Vrabel will never want to deal with the college game & the headaches of recruiting, NIL, AND the transfer portal. Having to keep in good standing with high school kids, trying to make them happy so they come to the school and keep them happy so they don't leave.  I'm sorry to say but Vrabel in my opinion is the type of guy who wants none of that.

Peace!!!

50 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Vrabel will never want to deal with the college game & the headaches of recruiting, NIL, AND the transfer portal. Having to keep in good standing with high school kids, trying to make them happy so they come to the school and keep them happy so they don't leave.  I'm sorry to say but Vrabel in my opinion is the type of guy who wants none of that.

Peace!!!

He'd rather deal with diva NFL players that make more than him?  I'm not sure I buy your logic.  I'm not saying he would or wouldn't be interested in heading to the college ranks, but there are just as many, if not more issues being an NFL coach!

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

On the other side.....players would be too scared of Vrabel to ever decommit. Imagine walking into that dudes office to tell him your going to go play for Boise State because they offered you a 50k Arby's sponsorship 

Edited by AkronsWitness

38 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If they hired vrabel they’d have to worry every year that he would leave for an nfl job. Could it be worth it? Sure. But there would always be the looming threat. Especially if the New England job ever opens up. 

It's about to...so we will see fairly soon

46 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If they hired vrabel they’d have to worry every year that he would leave for an nfl job. Could it be worth it? Sure. But there would always be the looming threat. Especially if the New England job ever opens up. 

Yeah he could leave and we'd end up with a placeholder like Ryan Day.

• Like 1