The other game's thread week #1

Iron_man

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Are most people here pro Brady 2020 or do most want to see disfunction? 

Im mostly indifferent I think. If this season has to prove who was more integral to the success of the last 20 years I would want it to be BB. It was fun to be on the otherside of Brady frustration though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im mostly indifferent I think. If this season has to prove who was more integral to the success of the last 20 years I would want it to be BB. It was fun to be on the otherside of Brady frustration though. 

Yes. You're not high on TB as a guy, right? If not, why is this?

I'm pro Brady and want him (and Gronk) to do well, but I don't really care if it turns sour. And as you say, will be quite fun to watch. TB and Gronk getting a bit too happy over there in the pre season :D 

17 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

It will be interesting to see how Bucs fans react when Brady distrust some of their fan favorites. It's happened in NE so many times, its one of the reasons rookies dont blossom at WR here because if you screw up once your never seeing the ball again. The difference is Brady was our guy more than anyone else and at the expense of anyone else. Won't be like that for the Bucs fans. 

Major news coming out of Tampa. The Bucks have traded Mike Evans to the Patriots for Jules and James White !  Major reason for the trade, Brady found in the back locker room whining with his thumb in his mouth. I need Jules, I need Jules !!!!  😁😁😁

Just kidding !!!!!!!!

Edited by m haynes

My feelings on Brady have diminished.  Here why. I'm getting older and priorities changed. I have a family and I have to spend more time with them.  That's what he told the 2019  Patriots fans.  The team sucks in 2019, young WR, no Brady in off season.  Brady's signs with TB, he working with the team 24/7 in the off season which really peed me off.  What happen to the family and changes made for them. Bull crap. He IMO he mailed in the 2019 season. He quit.

Edited by m haynes

19 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

It will be interesting to see how Bucs fans react when Brady distrust some of their fan favorites. It's happened in NE so many times, its one of the reasons rookies dont blossom at WR here because if you screw up once your never seeing the ball again. The difference is Brady was our guy more than anyone else and at the expense of anyone else. Won't be like that for the Bucs fans. 

Those Wrs were trash when they left NE though. That’s why they didn’t “blossom”, they sucked.

Like what did guys like Aaron Dobson or Kembrell Tompkins do after the patriots?

5 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Those Wrs were trash when they left NE though. That’s why they didn’t “blossom”, they sucked.

Like what did guys like Aaron Dobson or Kembrell Tompkins do after the patriots?

Their growth were stunted. They had talent but they were thrown to the bottom and not given a chance to develop. Its a factor, its not the sole reason but it played a part. It's the same reason why vets with a lot of success elsewhere come here and suck. 

39 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Their growth were stunted. They had talent but they were thrown to the bottom and not given a chance to develop. Its a factor, its not the sole reason but it played a part. It's the same reason

why vets with a lot of success elsewhere come here and suck. 

I can't agree with this.  99.9 % of the vets that came here were dinosaurs. I'm not sure but all of therm retired after the Pats. Moss is the only vet that had anything left in the tank.

I have said this a thousand times, the draft profile makeup for Pats WR are all wrong. They do much better late in the draft or UDFA when they are only looking for players with any skills for the position.  Just look at some of the WR they brought (UDFA) in this year. Some were lucky to break 5'6"

Edited by m haynes

42 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Their growth were stunted. They had talent but they were thrown to the bottom and not given a chance to develop. Its a factor, its not the sole reason but it played a part. It's the same reason why vets with a lot of success elsewhere come here and suck. 

They had chances to go to other organizations and flopped, because they sucked. 

It’s very simple, get open catch the ball. 

Edited by CP3MVP

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

um wut

The system was one of the most complicated passing attacks in the NFL. 

And yet none of these WRs that Brady "stunted" went and produced anywhere else ever. In fact most of the WRs to play in NE had their best years here. The idea Brady was the problem is a joke, BB just can't draft a good WR to save his life.

Probably the most lol obscure stat of the weekend:

After throwing a pick-six to Janoris Jenkins during Sunday's loss to the Saints, Brady has now thrown pick-sixes in three consecutive games, with former teammates Eric Rowe and Logan Ryan getting the best of Brady in Week 17 and the wild-card game, respectively, last season.

The last player to do that is Schaub, who threw pick-sixes in three consecutive games between 2014 and 2015. If Brady throws a pick-six next Sunday against the Panthers, he'll tie the NFL record for the most consecutive games with one, matching ... Schaub, who threw four in a row in 2013.