College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

3 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

There are a ton of guys not playing to their potential. So if we trade up for a LT, even if he’s Joe Thomas, who tf is gonna play DT? LDE? MLB? FS? WR?

We have burning needs at key positions. Trading up to get a (hopefully) slight upgrade at LT would be the most idiotic thing we could do. 

Your statement shows your football iq.

Sorry I think Joe Thomas would improve this team next year more then leshaun will.The Office Crying GIF

18 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Mike in a mood tonight

Actually extremely happy

Beautiful sunset here over the tetons

Getting my photography gear ready only 2.5 months until ynp opens.

Wolf puppies

Elk Happy Amazon GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Moose

Bison babies

Bought me a new infiniti qx80

1 year old 40000 miles with 40,000

Off list.

My wife and daughter just checked into a resort to take a break from winter

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

There are a ton of guys not playing to their potential. So if we trade up for a LT, even if he’s Joe Thomas, who tf is gonna play DT? LDE? MLB? FS? WR?

We have burning needs at key positions. Trading up to get a (hopefully) slight upgrade at LT would be the most idiotic thing we could do. 

Where were these entries when I laughed at this trade.

Then I solved many of those problems with my draft.

Your exposed now look listen and feel.

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Your statement shows your football iq.

Sorry I think Joe Thomas would improve this team next year more then leshaun will.The Office Crying GIF

The point is that 5 elite OL wouldn’t change the fact that we couldn’t stop my grandma from running wild on our defense.

How would trading away our very limited assets for a dumpy OL, whom most evaluators are looking at as a C/OG, make us better?

And this has nothing to do with Deshaun. He did suck for us last year. No1 is saying he didn’t.

It’s rare that your football takes have been worse than your comprehension of the English language, but this is one of those instances. 

14 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

The point is that 5 elite OL wouldn’t change the fact that we couldn’t stop my grandma from running wild on our defense.

How would trading away our very limited assets for a dumpy OL, whom most evaluators are looking at as a C/OG, make us better?

And this has nothing to do with Deshaun. He did suck for us last year. No1 is saying he didn’t.

It’s rare that your football takes have been worse than your comprehension of the English language, but this is one of those instances. 

Your genius

Keep talking

14 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Huh