College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

12 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

You know I respect your opinion good Brother...I see it differently....This is his 3rd year and he wasnt healthy for 1.5 years...I think sometimes achilies injuries take longer to fully get back from...look at Saquan Barkley this year...he looked NIGHT and Day vs the year before coming off the achillies. Folks say he Blew assignments....I saw JJIII, Newsome and Ward all Blow assignments last year...I FULLY put that on Joe Woods and ESPCIALLY Haffley....

Oh, I'm speaking purely from a contract standpoint. It's his 3rd year playing, but it's his 4th year per contract, and I believe that makes him an unrestricted free agent headed into 2024.

The MOST thing that bothered me was JJIII giving up on effort on plays he could STILL MAKE....so I guess we just see delpit in different lights.....I fully believe that Delpit can play deep Middle FS (look at his 2nd INT vs the Commanders...it was MORE impressive in Person), Strong Safety and Slot Safety/Defender.....

JJ3 was an embarrassment here as well, no doubt.

He is an URFA after the season, if he's not extended during....I could see him and DPJ get sneaky extensions during the season...

I hope DPJ gets an extension for sure and perhaps Delpit will. My entire point/context was what I believe will happen on it being "make or break" for him for those reasons. Hopefully that makes sense.

• Like 1

Perrion Winfrey was just arrested for an assault where he apparently grabbed a girl's hand/arm and yanked her forcefully.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/36169954/browns-perrion-winfrey-arrested-misdemeanor-assault-complaint

Winfrey is accused of grabbing the hand of a woman he was dating, causing "bodily injury," according to Harris County court records.

Dude just doesn't get it. Cut bait and move on.

Edited by MWil23