College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He’s going to be 24 in October.

Hard pass from me

I don’t think that RAS is updated, he ran better than that at the combine.

Like, I get it. He’s stupid quick and explosive but he’s apparently had 21 (21!) drops over the last two seasons, is 5’8 and 165 (per combine numbers) and is older.

I’m assuming they like him as a guy similar to Grant who’s more of a gadget player with high upside as a returner more than a receiver.  Or at least I hope that’s the attraction.  And if that’s the case I can get behind it if he’s a day 3 pick.  

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t think that RAS is updated, he ran better than that at the combine.

Like, I get it. He’s stupid quick and explosive but he’s apparently had 21 (21!) drops over the last two seasons, is 5’8 and 165 (per combine numbers) and is older.

I’m assuming they like him as a guy similar to Grant who’s more of a gadget player with high upside as a returner more than a receiver.  Or at least I hope that’s the attraction.  And if that’s the case I can get behind it if he’s a day 3 pick.  

He’s small by high school standards, old by prospect standards, and can’t catch the ball. I’ve seen all there is to see here. Absolutely a terrible trifecta. Hard pass. A guy who can’t catch a spiral fielding punts in Cleveland wind conditions? Hard hard pass.

• Like 1