College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

Hall showed some flashes and has a great first step, but he also is small and only had 6 sacks in 2 years and never really put it all together at OSU. He’s small and that’s a concern, but the value and need for seems like a good spot for him.

Glad that this new OG is going to make a full recovery because I really felt badly for him this past fall watching a very nasty injury. Bitonio isn’t getting any younger and Teller’s play has started to drop off a bit as well.

R4-7 go out and take a few big swings or trade those picks for a player or two who is an older proven vet IMO.

It’s interesting to see how different players are described. 

Hall is described as undersized at 6’3 290 but I don’t recall anyone thinking Braden Fiske is undersized at 6’3 292 all while ignoring the fact that Hall is 3.5 years younger than Fiske.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hall showed some flashes and has a great first step, but he also is small and only had 6 sacks in 2 years and never really put it all together at OSU. He’s small and that’s a concern, but the value and need for seems like a good spot for him.

Glad that this new OG is going to make a full recovery because I really felt badly for him this past fall watching a very nasty injury. Bitonio isn’t getting any younger and Teller’s play has started to drop off a bit as well.

R4-7 go out and take a few big swings or trade those picks for a player or two who is an older proven vet IMO.

Excellent post could not fine 1 time where he beat a nfl level lineman for a sack.

to me he is like a weightlifter in a wrestling match he gets beat every time witch is why I had a 5th round grade.

just remember Berry was the guy that drafted the 64ranked offensive tackle and the

126 ranked defensive tackle

plus the 128ranked defensive tackle.

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Wouldn’t mind taking Jaylen Wright next pick if there

Man he gone smh 

Miami too at that 

Pretty much all the players I wanted are gone now smh

Stover just went too

4th round is that last with the serious talent it’s bout to be a big fall off after this